Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Interesting trike

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Kickstart
The Oracle



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:06 - 09 Oct 2008    Post subject: Interesting trike Reply with quote

Hi

Who wants to try this:-

Ebay Add

All the best

Keith
____________________
Traxpics, track day and racing photographs - Bimota Forum - Bike performance / thrust graphs for choosing gearing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

truslack
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:01 - 09 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a repost, I remember seeing it on some forum last time it was sold, think it was this one.

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, if I had my full bike gear on.

[edit]

It was sold in Feb this year:

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=137949&highlight=sinclair
____________________
Current: Suzuki RG 125 Gamma, Honda H100, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Suzuki SV650 (minitwin)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kal
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:57 - 09 Oct 2008    Post subject: Re: Interesting trike Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
Hi

Who wants to try this:-

Ebay Add

All the best

Keith


Fuck Yeah!


do you know how difficult it is to find a C5?
____________________
Kal...
I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It Ya Like To (HOON IT!).

1984 GB250 Clubman,1983 CB250N Superdream, 1999 GPZ500S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:27 - 09 Oct 2008    Post subject: Re: Interesting trike Reply with quote

Kal wrote:

Fuck Yeah!

do you know how difficult it is to find a C5?

Bloke I bought the CCM off had 3 in his garage/barn thingy.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kal
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:48 - 09 Oct 2008    Post subject: Re: Interesting trike Reply with quote

G wrote:
Bloke I bought the CCM off had 3 in his garage/barn thingy.


I bet you couldn't prise any of them out of his hands. Very Happy I so wanted a C5 as a teener, I thouhgt they were the best thing ever.
____________________
Kal...
I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It Ya Like To (HOON IT!).

1984 GB250 Clubman,1983 CB250N Superdream, 1999 GPZ500S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 1 day ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.43 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 45.54 Kb