 The Artist Super Spammer

Joined: 06 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
 Kwaks I'm not a fast rider

Joined: 28 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:23 - 13 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I would think an awful lot more than that, however I work on the rigs and prices are pretty inflated lol
Out here the cost for a daytrip, excluding the transport costs (covered by the client) would be in the region of £500.
We regularly have things tested, from rigging eqpt to containers, temporary plant to PSV's.
Why not call an established company asking them to quote you for this service? ____________________ Fallen Angel "Nae sniffing my seat now!!!!! "
www.cliqueycuntsmcc.co.uk
I AM NOT A FAST RIDER!!!!!!!!! |
|
 The Artist Super Spammer

Joined: 06 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:34 - 13 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
More than £50 per hour! Its for a mate you see and he is away at the moment and he asked me to see if I could find out.
I will ring some up then, see what they say.
Cheers
 |
|
 Sparks! Sir Tart-a-lot

Joined: 30 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:38 - 13 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'd expect at least £80 just for coming out to be honest.
I'm an electrician, charge £85 + vat for the first hour and then £50 + VAT something or other for hours after that.... I would be suprised if your mechanic/engineer would be cheaper... if anything I'd imagine more expensive as its a lot more specialised than a sparky/trades etc.. (i think? ) ____________________ Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes |
|