|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:01 - 23 Mar 2009 Post subject: MX at Cusses Gorse 220309 |
 |
|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHJeSh_Y48Q&fmt=18
Oh and I'd just like to add, that was the other dude swearing - not me!!  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Charlie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Charlie World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 May 2007 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kawashima |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kawashima World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 May 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:44 - 23 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ouch @ 1:56. ____________________ own:2020 Serow 250
owned: 2012 YB125SP, 2008 TDM900, 2005 W650, 2002 LS125R, 2002 CB400SF, NS50F, C50 / Trip to UK(2009), Hokkaido touring(2013) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| meach |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 meach Scooby Slapper

Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:54 - 23 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice vid again
I take it he was trying to come past you on the corner, from the video at first i just thought you dropped it, didn't realise there was another bike til he started gobbing off
Tough shit thats what i say, how come you didn't give him some back???? ____________________ 2005 xt660x in red, not everyone's cup of tea but neither is coffee
https://www.youtube.com/imeach |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:32 - 23 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I was minding my own business, then evidently a faster rider wanted to shave past and took me out ... he mouthed off straight away and blamed me for going off line ... I've watched the vid a few times now and I didn't deter from my line (until he had whacked into me!!) ... c0ck ...
I wasn't that p1ssed about the crash (sh1t happens and its MX!!), but I was a bit p1ssed he mouthed off at me ... when at the end of the day, its the riders behind responsibility to make the clean pass isn't it? until he hit me I had no idea he was there ... and its clear that I wasn't weaving about or anything ... tw4t!!
I was quite happy to just pick my bike up and get on with it ... but after he mouthed off for a bit (especially where he was blaming me) I did indeed exchange a few words after he kept on ... I didn't include in the vid as I don't want to seem as uncouth as him!!
Oh and he literally hit ME ... his handlebar dug right into the top bit of my pelvis/pelvic bone - lost some skin in handlebar shape and big bruise Still, its all part of the game! ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| OssY |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 OssY Nearly there...

Joined: 12 Jan 2009 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:16 - 24 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:46 - 24 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oh and the bikes for sale if anyone is interested (decided to give up MX now I've had a go and realise I am too old for this sort of sh1te!! ):-
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=169972 ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Al |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Al World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Feb 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:13 - 28 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Maybe he was just annoyed about all the polls you've been making on BCF and thought it was a good time to let you know
From my completely unknowledgable MX view you look alright, you should stick at it. I'd love to try MX but am afraid I can't afford your bike and have no way of transporting it about  ____________________ Yamaha FZR400RR 3tj
My Instagram Thingy |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:17 - 28 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 400bandit |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 400bandit World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 189 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|