|
|
| Author |
Message |
| AppleJoe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AppleJoe Brolly Dolly

Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:17 - 03 Apr 2009 Post subject: New camera |
 |
|
Here is a quick tester video with my new camera - I'm really impressed with the quality, especially considering I haven't messed around with the options yet, and it's a very foggy & dull day.
No amazing riding, but at the next sunny oportunity I'll make a proper vid  ____________________ Full licence from 16/4/08
Previously: '56 YBR125 - Current: K1 SV650S |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:35 - 03 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Looks good How much ?
Where abouts in Brighton are you?
I used to travel up/down that main road you started off on most days.
Might try the roads you went off onto (at 2nd roundabout past A27)  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| AppleJoe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AppleJoe Brolly Dolly

Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MonkeyKnuckle |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MonkeyKnuckle World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jan 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:54 - 04 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good quality.
Almost bought one myself a little while ago but never got round to it.
Have you tried attaching it to your helmet? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| AppleJoe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AppleJoe Brolly Dolly

Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:55 - 05 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
The Go_pros are popular
Two things that crossed my mind when watching though ...
First off it is VERY quiet ...
Second, can you change the update rate? only the cars going round the roundabout when you are sat stationary (~2 min in) look a little 'jumpy' ...
£120 is a good price, got a link to the seller?  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:16 - 12 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I love mine too.
Only thing I don't like is the battery life  ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:21 - 12 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:41 - 12 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ha the only /worthy/ video I have is when I had full biker santa outfit (can't see me, apart from my hat) and it makes no progress. Start off at a parking lot, get beeped at, waved, and kids shouting "santa!"
The most exciting bi is probably when I do a shoulder check and when I move my head back the bauble on the hat hits the camera
But I'll get some good footage soonish... Anyways. Could try in the car I suppose (Not insured on the bike atm)
Edit: Just checked and I have 2 videos I could put up but haven't because it's got my friends numberplate on it. No indication of speed but clear white line overtakes...
If you can show me a program where I can edit out the numberplate I'll happily upload. Though it isn't that special as I was following and he's slow And I forgot to switch to "lo" setting so I'd have to mute it and put some music on  ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:52 - 12 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nah, I just found 2 more recent videos. Few weeks ago. On the way back for a rideout with hurricanehollis.
I'll have to find the clip as I can't find it in my hard drive
I'll upload it when I can and shall tell you when I do  ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| AppleJoe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AppleJoe Brolly Dolly

Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:00 - 12 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've got some more footage but a) it's an hour long, and b) may contain some, erm, 'naughty' riding. I'll edit out a clip and upload it in a min
Edit: Ok, just looked at it and it's nearly all naughty riding Made a 2 min video out of a couple of clips - I've no idea how to increase the volume but it's loud enough at the moment. ____________________ Full licence from 16/4/08
Previously: '56 YBR125 - Current: K1 SV650S |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:51 - 13 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Tot |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Tot World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:30 - 14 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:54 - 16 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
When it stops raining here I will go out and do some nice road footage.  ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 172 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|