Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Hello, im new here :)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

djkav
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:55 - 28 Aug 2009    Post subject: Hello, im new here :) Reply with quote

I just wanna say hello.

I used to ride a Yamaha DT125 around 1994-1996 on a CBT before it got stolen Sad

I never rode anything else since.

I heard about the motorcycle test changes last year from a work collegue and I decided that I wanted my A category before it came in.

So I took my theory test and a direct access and passed it July 08.

I have yet to buy a bike, but i've been browsing at 250cc's on the Net.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer



Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:13 - 28 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome in Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

wizzzard
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:21 - 28 Aug 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell now I thought my wife took a long time to make decisions but over a year to choose a bike Shocked Laughing

Hello and welcome to BCF mate Karma
____________________
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
Zeitgeist / Addendum / Moving forward
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 36 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.83 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 35.21 Kb