|
|
| Author |
Message |
| chunkielad |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chunkielad Nearly there...

Joined: 30 Jul 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:36 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
heh, they always look better as they're being ridden away! I cried when I sold my NSR
Cried even more when my CBR went! ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WildGoose |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WildGoose White Van Man

Joined: 21 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:38 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
thats because its a mistake to sell these ickle jap cbr things
mine dies with me  ____________________ So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:40 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
That's what I said my dear!!
Still, can't change what happened. Bet if I got it back now it wouldn't look quite so good  ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WildGoose |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WildGoose White Van Man

Joined: 21 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:43 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
doh, how stupid do i feel
sorry, forgot about what happened to yours
/me hugs ____________________ So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:44 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
/me returns BIG HUG
'cos it's Goosey and we miss you
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 23 years, 64 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|