|
|
| Author |
Message |
| ReadySalted |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ReadySalted Scooby Slapper
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:43 - 13 Oct 2009 Post subject: Leather Jacket |
 |
|
Hi there, I'm quite concious of posting threads in the wrong areas, as on most forums it always seems to be sacrilidge. So if this is in the wrong area, my apologies but I couldn't see an area to discuss clothing and eqpt.
Anyways, I bought a leather jacket from George Whites website (I have a textile one for practicality and weather, but always thought leather is so much cooler, and I wanted a jacket that matched trousers). It's the Lewis Gear Outcast jacket and trousers. but my concern is with the jacket. It's comfortable but seems very slightly short on the sleeves. The length on the torso is fine, and the chest is not constricting, but not loose at all. I've read that leather will stretch slightly with sweating and wearing, but is this just a myth? I'm happy with the jacket and will probably keep it anyhow, but I just want to know for sure.
Thanks, Dan. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mystery |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mystery World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jul 2009 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| the grim reaper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 the grim reaper World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yen_powell |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yen_powell World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Jun 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pyx_e |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pyx_e World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 358 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|