 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:52 - 22 Oct 2009 Post subject: Today I did do - Oakley goggles |
 |
|
Been using some snowboarding goggles since I started 'laning .. and whilst they worked - they did have their limitations!!!!
Basically as soon as I got water between the 'double glazing' layers they would steam up .... also where they were tinted and the days/evenings are getting shorter and darker, it was at times getting quite hard to see ... so I needed to get some clear lens one ....
Time to treat myself I thought!! ... whilst getting some 'brush guards', got some Oakely o-frame goggles ... they 'fit' much better than the boarding goggles too!!
https://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/ProductImages/300/0000_Oakley_O_Frame_MX_Goggles.jpg
What goggles have you got??? ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
 Imonster World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
 ben_wheely Trackday Trickster
Joined: 03 Apr 2008 Karma :  
|
|
 silky666 Captain Rulebook

Joined: 28 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
|
 CRF_Rider Spanner Monkey
Joined: 07 Nov 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:02 - 26 Oct 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
i prefer von zip's tbh. currently using these:https://nsrmtb.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/PORKCHOP-MX-2020-Black-clea.jpg
very very comfy and much rated  ____________________ Why is it everything i race, seems to be going backwards?
Current: Honda CRF 450 R Supermotard
Previous: Yam TY250 x2, Gas Gas TXT 200, Sherco 290, Suzuki TS 50,Honda CG 125, Yam SR250, Suzuki DR-Z400E, Yamaha YZF R6 112rwbhp |
|