 Andy C Tree Seeking Missile

Joined: 26 Apr 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:30 - 10 Jan 2010 Post subject: [FOR SALE] Brand New Forcefield Pro L2 Back Protector- Size M |
 |
|
While at Uni last year I commited to group buy for a back protector with the bike club. It turned out we have the exact number for a slight discount so I could not pull out and by the time we got the back protectors I had made my mind up my the Speed Four (bike at the time) was going to be sold.
Im not going to have a big bike for a while due to money and getting car so for now no need for a back protector for the RXS .
It is a Forcefield Pro L2 Back Protector which new are £90 .
It is Brand New, never used and Im told it is one of the best. It is size medium and still have labels attached which shows it has never been used.
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d20/andy13_uk/DSCF3345.jpg
£65 Delivered ____________________ 99 RS125 --> 02 SV650s --> 03 Speed Four --> 92 RXS100 --> 93 CB400sf --> 01 CB600f Hornet |
|