|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:11 - 01 Dec 2009 Post subject: 25% off Blueflame |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MonkeyKnuckle |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MonkeyKnuckle World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jan 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:12 - 01 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I ordered an exhaust from them last Friday and noticed this offer yesterday.
E-mailed them asking if I could have the 25% off and they said I'd have to speak to some guy about it at the NEC when I go on Sunday. ____________________ MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| daemonoid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 daemonoid World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jun 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| daesimps |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 daesimps Scooby Slapper

Joined: 28 Jul 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Chriss |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Chriss World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 May 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jayy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jayy Mr. Ponzi
Joined: 08 Jun 2009 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MonkeyKnuckle |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MonkeyKnuckle World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jan 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:12 - 02 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah, I ordered online. I'll speak to the chap on Saturday and see what I can do. They've already charged me the full price of £280 though. (Sale price is £210 so it's worth trying) ____________________ MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MonkeyKnuckle |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MonkeyKnuckle World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jan 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:46 - 29 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Anyone ordered from Blueflame within the last couple of months? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive after ordering at the end of November. They said it was scheduled to ship on Wednesday but I haven't had it yet..... ____________________ MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| daesimps |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 daesimps Scooby Slapper

Joined: 28 Jul 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MonkeyKnuckle |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MonkeyKnuckle World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jan 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:41 - 30 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ok, I'll leave it a few more days then try phoning them up.
On another note they did give me a ?70 refund (reflecting the 25% discount) I spoke to the owner at the NEC show and he said he couldn't do it. Then e-mailed him a couple of weeks later asking where my exhaust was and he said I could have the refund....
It's annoying because my bike has an underseat exhaust so I have the seat/fairing off waiting for it to arrive so I can't ride until it's on. I can't really be arsed to put it all back together just to take it all apart again. ____________________ MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 249 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|