|
|
| Author |
Message |
| iooi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 iooi Super Spammer

Joined: 14 Jan 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rufus |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rufus Brolly Dolly

Joined: 04 May 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:41 - 06 Apr 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
 ____________________ CG125 > ZX6r > GSX600F > CB250n + ZX7R+ Bandit 1200 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kawakid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kawakid World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kawakid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kawakid World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shay HTFC |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shay HTFC World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Mar 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:18 - 06 Apr 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thats how we roll in Halifax.  ____________________ Full Motorbike License - GS500E '95 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| steppen22 |
This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 steppen22 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Feb 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Marmalade |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Marmalade World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Apr 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| steppen22 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 steppen22 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Feb 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:30 - 10 Apr 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I never drink and ride - I'm against it.
I'm saying it is fun though.
Just as I'm against many things that are fun - throwing pies at teenagers for example. ____________________ no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| steppen22 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 steppen22 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Feb 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:30 - 10 Apr 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I never drink and ride - I'm against it.
I'm saying it is fun though.
Just as I'm against many things that are fun - throwing pies at teenagers for example. ____________________ no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 175 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|