Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Ace Cafe, friday nights

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Dave McCool
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:07 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: Ace Cafe, friday nights Reply with quote

Anyone go/been down there?

Had my first taste last night; all I can say is that I can't work out how something like that still exists in today's health and safety nanny state, but Christ alive am I glad that it does!

Only problem is that it's such a boring ride there!

Any more interesting routes in from outside London (Essex)?
____________________
McGee - "When I go to the mall and see all the high school girls, I have to have DO NOT TOUCH THE GIRLS written on my hand. Every time I go to grope I see it and stop."
K7 GSXR750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:15 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: Re: Ace Cafe, friday nights Reply with quote

Dave McCool wrote:
Anyone go/been down there?

Had my first taste last night; all I can say is that I can't work out how something like that still exists in today's health and safety nanny state, but Christ alive am I glad that it does!

Only problem is that it's such a boring ride there!

Any more interesting routes in from outside London (Essex)?


Only been once with Titz but meant to go back. I was too amazed that they can get away with the stunts and shit that goes down there. Tis 'ace'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Nai
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:15 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still wanting to go there on a Friday night sometime... I went past on a Friday night a few weeks ago and it was packed! Couldn't stop though Sad Bit dead during the daytime there, but I guess that's not what the Ace is about. Having a quiet BLT in the morning I mean.....
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

rac3r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:58 - 27 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you even get cops sitting there watching while the stunts go on Laughing

I should have gone this friday because the Ducati road show was there, you could test ride any bike you want! Although I doubt I would have been allowed to on my 33bhp licence Laughing
____________________
Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636

Chequered Flag
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 97 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.38 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 39.44 Kb