 flamegrape Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 28 Apr 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:47 - 30 Jun 2010 Post subject: Just a small issue of... a big thank you. |
 |
|
I'm new to biking and new to the whole mechanics thing. I've never even changed oil or filter on my cars til they started making noises even then I turned my music up just enough until the problem was "fixed" !!
I'm loving my ZX-6R, loving working on it and loving doing it myself but as somebody new to all this and learning as he goes along I want to say this forum and the peoples upon it have been fantastic!! Everytime - without fail- when I've had a query, question, problem or needed even general advice from the basics of biking to the workshop... somebody somewhere has used their words and helped out.
So, I firstly want to recommend this site to anybody who has a question (no matter how silly it may seem to them) or needs assistance (with anything!) and secondly I want to say a BIG thank you to all the geeks out there... I'll be thee one day!!  ____________________ Jonny (Riding his Kawasaki ZX6R J1)
It's one big learning curve right now  |
|
 gager5000 Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 30 Jun 2010 Karma :    
|
|