Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Fatty banter

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:52 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Fatty banter Reply with quote

I walked past a really hugely overweight young man two days ago in Crawley, and he was saying to his mate, 'yeah I find smoking suppresses my appetite...' I looked up and commented 'it clearly isn't working for you, is it...?' (I swear I couldn't help it, it just fell out of my mouth) Laughing

I blame it on you lot, I have clearly been mixing with the wrong crowd, you've tainted me Shocked
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:57 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must get new glasses, im sure this thread read as ''fanny batter'' Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

deleted111
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:59 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I find myself saying similar things depending on what mood I'm in.

I mean, I'm never outright racist or brutally offensive, it's not me. But when I'm p*ssed off and had a foul day, the slightest thing could set me off in a rage and I'll say anything to anyone regardless of anything.

If that makes sense? Probably not.

But I do think you have to exercise caution around certain areas of this tainted forum Wink Especially that Karma thread!

Cheers,

Steve.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:06 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got into a scape with an idiot one Saturday night a while back.
I`m not fat but I am biggish? , so he called me a "fat cnut".
as quick as you like, I asked him why I was fat?
"Errrr I dont know" he replied.
My answer was "It`s because every time I f*ck your mum, she gives me a cake!" Laughing

Needless to say, he was very unhappy Laughing
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!


Last edited by pepperami on 11:33 - 14 Oct 2010; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:08 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

robs321 wrote:
I must get new glasses, im sure this thread read as ''fanny batter'' Wink


You need to go into a private room with some "adult comics" Laughing
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

deleted111
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:15 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
My answer was "It`s because every time I f*ck your mum, she gives me a cake!" Laughing


Haha! Thumbs UpLaughingKarma
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

FreshAL
Sir Crashalot



Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:01 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
every time I f*ck your mum, she gives me a cake!


and it begins... I don't think we've had a your momma thread for a while

Your mommas so fat she jumped up in the air and got stuck

Your mommas so fat when she walks down the stairs it sounds like the end of Eastenders
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

IanRMartin
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 07 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:09 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

robs321 wrote:
I must get new glasses, im sure this thread read as ''fanny batter'' Wink


At least it wasn't just me........

Can't help feeling a bit cheated Razz
____________________
"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation."
Current Bike: Suzuki GS500EN
Next Bike: ?????????
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:13 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

your momma`s so fat that when she got on a "speak your weight" machine and it said "one at a time please"

Your momma`s so fat that when she got on a "speak your weight" machine and it said " sorry, no coach parties"
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

SlimRick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the habit of commenting to myself when I drive past a tidy young lady. It's only a matter of time before I do this with my missus in the car and get an almighty wallop!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

IanRMartin
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 07 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:18 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlimRick wrote:
I'm in the habit of commenting to myself when I drive past a tidy young lady. It's only a matter of time before I do this with my missus in the car and get an almighty wallop!


Another good reason to take the bike Very Happy
____________________
"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation."
Current Bike: Suzuki GS500EN
Next Bike: ?????????
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 356 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.74 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 78.24 Kb