|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Damon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Damon World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Aug 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 02:59 - 27 Mar 2011 Post subject: I was bored so I translated an indian love song... |
 |
|
As the title says really. I was a bit bored so though I would take a nice indian love song and translate it into english... I think i'm pretty much spot on. What do you think?
Youtube link here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLgVKWn85QM&feature=channel_video_title |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:00 - 27 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Very good. The family lol'd.
 ____________________ illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WildGoose |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WildGoose White Van Man

Joined: 21 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The View Askew |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The View Askew World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Phoenix |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Phoenix Twisted Firestarter

Joined: 01 Aug 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| duhawkz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 duhawkz World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Dec 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jayy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jayy Mr. Ponzi
Joined: 08 Jun 2009 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 191 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|