|
|
| Author |
Message |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:43 - 16 Mar 2011 Post subject: RIP Nate Dogg |
 |
|
I'm pretty sure there's a few fans of the G-funk hip-hop era around here.
Nate Dogg passed away today at the age of 41, having suffered at least two strokes in the past, I think a third one finished him off.
No denying his voice was the soul of a lot of classic hip hop tracks.
RIP Nate Dogg, keep regulatin' on them fools in the afterlife.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:47 - 16 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nate dogg and Warren G was a great Album. Of course he'll only be remembered by their only real hit.
Regulate ____________________ illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dogbot |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dogbot World Chat Champion
Joined: 03 Mar 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 11:50 - 16 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:56 - 16 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I think you'll find the lyrics of "Ain't no fun (If the homies can't have none)" will cement his prowess in the hall of all time great lyricists:
"When I met you last night baby....
Before you opened up your gap....
I had respect for you lady......
But now I take it all back.....
Cuz you gave me all your pussy....
And you even licked my balls....
Leave your number on the cabinet....
And I promise baby, I'll give you a call....
Next time I'm feelin kinda horny....
You can come on over, and I'll break you off....
And if you can't fuck, that day, baby...
Just lay back, and open your mouth...
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JP7 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JP7 World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Dec 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WishayKillie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WishayKillie World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:42 - 16 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
| GhostRider wrote: | I think you'll find the lyrics of "Ain't no fun (If the homies can't have none)" will cement his prowess in the hall of all time great lyricists:
"When I met you last night baby....
Before you opened up your gap....
I had respect for you lady......
But now I take it all back.....
Cuz you gave me all your pussy....
And you even licked my balls....
Leave your number on the cabinet....
And I promise baby, I'll give you a call....
Next time I'm feelin kinda horny....
You can come on over, and I'll break you off....
And if you can't fuck, that day, baby...
Just lay back, and open your mouth...
GhostRider |
And they say romance is dead lol ____________________ Current; 10' Aprilia Dorsoduro 750.
Previous; 05 Triumph Daytona 600, 08' Ducati 1098s.
"Needs a check-up, fae the neck up!" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mistergixer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mistergixer World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:06 - 16 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
RIP G-funking dude.
 ____________________ Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| johnsmith222 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 johnsmith222 World Chat Champion
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| CarlosCBR |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 CarlosCBR World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Mar 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:51 - 17 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hetzer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hetzer Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mac_Black |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mac_Black World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Nov 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:15 - 18 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Heard reports he had suffered two strokes previously.
No age  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 201 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|