Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Bl**dy weather!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:32 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Bl**dy weather! Reply with quote

Hmmmph! I know why the weather has changed and it`s started being all rainy................................... Cos I fixed my Fecking bike thats why Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


The Kawasaki had a broken indicator on it.
So after much swearing and cursing about how complicated (reletively) it was and how much other stuff had to come off before I could replace the indicator, I finally got it done, (bloody hooray!).

so I get my insurance renewed and off I go Very Happy ..........SHAZAM!!!.... the fecking heavens opened Shocked Rolling Eyes .

You all know it`s my fault that we a now doomed to a wet and rainy summer Laughing Laughing

Rant over now , I`ll get off my soapbox Thumbs Up
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

serlant
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:52 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its your fault for not riding because of a broken indicator! just use arm signals and leave the switch alone! but yes doomed to a wet and rainy summer Sad wasn't it always that way?
____________________
04 CBR1000RR, 1995 Husqvarna TE410, 1998 VTR1000(Sold), 1990 XJ600(sold), 1996 KH125(dead and sold)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:09 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

serlant wrote:
Its your fault for not riding because of a broken indicator! just use arm signals and leave the switch alone! but yes doomed to a wet and rainy summer Sad wasn't it always that way?


I know what you`re saying about using my arms, but riding a bike with an indicator stalk hanging/flapping about is not good Laughing
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

serlant
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:13 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres a soluction for that, it begins with D and ends in uct tape.
____________________
04 CBR1000RR, 1995 Husqvarna TE410, 1998 VTR1000(Sold), 1990 XJ600(sold), 1996 KH125(dead and sold)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

27cows
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:22 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been lovely and sunny all day here, but then I don't have a broken indicator, or one that I've recently repaired. Mind, the wind is a total fecker Shocked
____________________
The RXS100: vehicle of choice for Chuck Norris
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 132 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.53 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 44.42 Kb