Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Blata B1 mini bike - a bit of fun!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

m1tch
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:51 - 24 Feb 2012    Post subject: Blata B1 mini bike - a bit of fun! Reply with quote

Hi all

I am going to sell one of my mini bikes, the bike in question has just had a full top end rebuild done on it and annoying has more compression than my modded mini bike I also have! I just need to sort out the idle screw on the carb as I have just cleaned out the OEM carb and need to just set it.

Please note that this is a Blata B1 rep - its a 37cc watercooled 2 stroke @ around 8bhp, it is NOT cheap 49cc air cooled bikes produce around 2.5bhp.

Parts for this bike are very easy to come by (a piston, ring, pin and bearing is £11). There is also a 'big bore' kit available to bring it up to 49cc increasing the power to around 11bhp - crazy power for such a small bike!

Parts can be found here:

Mini Moto B1 Replica (Liquid Cooled) Parts - Mini / Midi Moto Parts - Spare Parts

and

Blata Origami B1 Spares & Performance Parts

I am looking for £150 collected, the bike itself is basically standard, I have done gasket matching, the head has been modded to have slightly larger waterways (good for cooling!), I have also chamfered the edge of the ports to reduce ring wear and polished the exhaust runner. I also believe it is fitted with heavier springs so it engages later in the RPM band giving better acceleration.

THIS IS AN OFF ROAD ONLY BIKE

https://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/m1tch_2006/CIMG0840.jpg
https://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/m1tch_2006/CIMG0842.jpg
https://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/m1tch_2006/CIMG0841.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 14 years, 226 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.41 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 28.73 Kb