|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Wave2k |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wave2k G's Stalker

Joined: 06 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:53 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: Babyface |
 |
|
Anyone here have one ?
I thought i would have grown out of it by now, but i still dont look a day over 17 despite being nearly enough 26.
Everyone always says "youll be thankful when you are older" , god if i had a penny every time someone said that id be a rich man.
I cant help of thinking of the negatives this brings.
People wont take you seriously, bosses and colleagues wont take you as seriously specially if you are in a position of authority.
Women in there 20s will practically ignore you, though ive found it doesnt really bother women who are 30+ i suppose that could be slight plus.
Still its not nice being rejected because you look 'too young' which has happened in the past, though i am married now it still bugs me.
Ive become really self concious about it over the years, even more so as i get older but dont look older.
A few years ago i thought if i beefed up a bit, i would look older.
Bigger = Older
I succeeded in putting a bit of meat on i went from 9"10 to 12"2, and have become a bit of a gym rat in doing it, but it hasn't made me look any older at all.
If anything i look even more like a man-child, mans body childs face.  ____________________ Ducati 1299 Panigale
2009 Corvette C6 z51
RS125->CBR400->RXS100->GSXR750K2->Ducati749S->CBR600RR5->TL1000R->DRz400->RSVR1000->Honda VTR SP1->CBR400->GSXR1000K6->Honda H100->CBR600RR3->Ducati1299 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Redoko |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Redoko World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Benson_JV |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Benson_JV World Chat Champion
Joined: 04 May 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| oldpink |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 oldpink World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:59 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
have a couple of kids that will put years on you in no time  ____________________ I have become comfortably numb
Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| duhawkz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 duhawkz World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Dec 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blackwolf |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blackwolf Burgerfist

Joined: 19 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:03 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Isn't past your bedtime?
Na I wouldn't worry about it. Lifes to short! ____________________ Current: Ducati Multistrada 1200s |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| daemonoid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 daemonoid World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jun 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:09 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
I managed to look student age for about 15 years.
Last time I got ID'd I was 28 (or 30 in the US, but that doesn't really count as they ID everyone). I found the easiest way is to get a bit of a beard going - everyone looks older once they're beardy. Still now if I shave off my bumfluff (even in my early thirties I can barely grow a proper beard) I look like I'm in my 20s, and that's despite beginning to thin on top!
So, beard/stubble... ____________________ current: ducati monster 750
past: hyosung gt250r, bajaj pulsar 180, hyosung gt 125 comet
@thomasgarrard | www.straitjkt.com | www.racingseven.com |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wave2k |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wave2k G's Stalker

Joined: 06 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flatbadger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flatbadger World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Apr 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:15 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm lucky, I looked older than my years when I was under 18 (booze!)
And now I look young for my age (superior substances!)  ____________________ If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
You're in ISIS |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| _Will_ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 _Will_ World Chat Champion
Joined: 16 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Irn-Bru |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Irn-Bru World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Aug 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:26 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nope, has always been the other way around for me, remember buying my mates tabs from shops at 14. Never been ID'd yet either  ____________________ KTM 990 SMT & Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM
Last edited by Irn-Bru on 20:27 - 06 Nov 2012; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WannaBeDude |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WannaBeDude World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Jul 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:26 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Being genetically different can and does make some people better than others ffs.  ____________________ Jogging on, destination living. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| daemonoid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 daemonoid World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jun 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wave2k |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wave2k G's Stalker

Joined: 06 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| woll |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 woll World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 May 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:16 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm baby faced too. Always surprises people when they i.d. me for fags n i'm 20. Doesnt bother me i take it as a complement. And find it funny how even at 6ft 5" they still think im under age. I've yet to meet anyone my height under 18 lol ____________________ Current Bike- Suzuki DRZ400 SM K6
Previous bikes - Derbi Senda Xtreme50r, Honda CBR 125, Kawasaki ZZR 250, Yamaha DT125R, Suzuki Bandit 600, Gas gas ec 250, Honda CBR600FW
Damaged spleen, damaged kindey, 2 popped lungs, 2 broken ribs, broken face, broken wrist and 5 back fractures... remember kids walls hurt |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mr jamez |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mr jamez World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| daemonoid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 daemonoid World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jun 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J.M. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J.M. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Mar 2011 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cadbury |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cadbury Crazy Courier

Joined: 05 Oct 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:36 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had the opposite problem. By 14 I could grow what passed for facial hair. That plus being 6foot meant I didn't really have trouble getting into places I probably shouldn't have been. I'm now 28 and I think I have levelled out. I pretty much look my age.
My wife on the other hand has a similar problem to yourself. Like me, she is also 28, yet gets ID'd all the time. Alcohol, petrol, even lottery tickets!
I'm sure it's just how you see yourself, I bet you look age appropriate really. Maybe you are a new evolution of human, still in your teenage years, and will in fact live to 150.... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WannaBeDude |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WannaBeDude World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Jul 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:43 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Lovely, seems only tother day when ID was a problem, now in asda, people assuming my mum is my wife is more of a problem.  ____________________ Jogging on, destination living. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JP7 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JP7 World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Dec 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MinhDinh |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MinhDinh World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:59 - 06 Nov 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wear specs, that helps I think. ____________________ Hit the G spot.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Yoyo |
This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Yoyo Brolly Dolly
Joined: 01 Sep 2012 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| thegubner |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thegubner World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Mar 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Irn-Bru |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Irn-Bru World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Aug 2009 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 13 years, 339 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|