 oldpink World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:06 - 16 Jan 2013 Post subject: Galaxy S3 owners what app's and general info req |
 |
|
new to Android, been on blackberry for over 6 years
but finally I've moved over to the Galaxy S3 and looking for some app advice preferably free app's
I want a guitar app that will do tuning and show chord variations etc
QR / bar code reader
good txt app that has decent smilies (don't like the little alien samsung ones)
I'm not big on installing app's for the hell of it but i'm open to suggestions
bear in mind I travel a lot so tube maps / timetables etc
also a good media player
also any tips & tricks in configuring them to make life easy
I did the usual searches on google but prefer first hand advice on these type of things ____________________ I have become comfortably numb
Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR |
|
 el_oso World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 May 2008 Karma :  
|
|