 Clutchy World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Nov 2011 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:43 - 16 Jan 2013 Post subject: What the 'ell is happening to my internet? |
 |
|
Long story short. Moved from my old house to a new one, re ordered a router from utility ware house, they gave me a user name and password for when setting it up. Worked a treat for the whole year I was there.
When I moved back to my old house I rang them up and told them of the change of address (we were still paying for the bt line) and they said it would take 2 weeks before we would get any internet! Sky offered us it instantly if we went with them.
Anyway, about 4 days into waiting I decided to set the router up anyway and what do you know, I've got some internet.
Problem is, only some websites work! BCF works fine, google doesn't on chrome for some reason but does on IE. Aol doesn't work/load and nor do a couple others.
When I tried to re join my network on my Xbox 360 it joins fine but fails on the internet part and says there is an MTU error.
I know for xbox you need something like 1346 but it worked fine before and there isn't actually a option to adjust the MTU settings on my Technicolor gateway. Again some websites do not work on my Iphone either.
HELP! Thanks
EDIT: Since clearing all my browser history, cache and cookie, Facebook which previously worked 10 mins ago won't load nor will yahoo mail! Or netflix, all working before. ____________________ Malaguti F12 Phantom-Dead, Suzuki AY50- Dead, NRG power DD LQ, CBR125.
*33 BHP restriction up on 10/12/14* Current bikes/car: SV 650 S/ MKIV GOLF
Guide to pass your test with no lessons! |
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
|
 Frost World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 May 2004 Karma :  
|
|