|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Demonic69 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Demonic69 The Pink Rhino

Joined: 31 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 03:29 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: My own little competition. |
 |
|
Some Drivvel I heard the other night.
My Mates got a brand new {Insert Bike} and I've got a 188bhp 2002 {Insert Bike} in limited edition colours and I'm mad I am, none of my mates can keep up with me and I've been riding since I was 8.
[me] So what have you done to your 2002 {bike}?[/me]
Well I've fitted a {Insert Mod} and done the {Insert Mod} and {Insert innane drivvel} and I'm mad me. I take my 2002 {bike} with it's {mod} to {Insert Track} and I can lap all the {Insert race group} on their {insert Bikes}. I'm proper mad me. All my mates were taking this corner at {insert Speed} and I was taking it at {insert Excessive speed} and I wrecked a new pair of sliders.
When I go to {track} I go through {Insert Number} tyres because I'm RIGHT over all the time.
My mates went to Italy but I was like "Na, cuz I'll get through {number} tyres and it'll cost a fortune".
I'll let you know who's closest tomorrow  ____________________ Back on a Blade. Just feels so right. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Stew |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Stew If it's good enough for top race teams...

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:45 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
What the hell you on about? I think its about time you stopped drinking so much in that pub of yours. Are we supposed to guess who you are talking about
Speak sense boy.  ____________________ "Unlike public school you don't need to have your arse up and your head down to go a long way...." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TiN |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TiN Pocket Tin

Joined: 14 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:54 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Phew! I'm glad that you're as confused as I am, Stew mate. I thought that it was just a Northern thing...  ____________________ TiN
dotgems.net |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Slavo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Slavo Spanner Monkey

Joined: 07 May 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Demonic69 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Demonic69 The Pink Rhino

Joined: 31 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:54 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice one Slavo  ____________________ Back on a Blade. Just feels so right. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Korn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Korn Admin

Joined: 01 Feb 2002 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 11:27 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
My Mates got a brand new Yamaha R2 and I've got a 188bhp 2002 Aprilia RS50 in limited edition colours and I'm mad I am, none of my mates can keep up with me and I've been riding since I was 8, innit.
[me] So what have you done to your 2002 RS50?[/me]
Well I've fitted a set of anodised dust caps innit and done the full akrapovic exhaust and I tell you it's hard to keep the front wheel on the ground and I'm mad me, innit. I take my 2002 RS50 with it's anodised dust caps to the MotoGP races and I can lap all the wankers on their crap four strokes. I'm proper mad me, innit. All my mates were taking this corner at 30mph and I was taking it at 160mph and I wrecked a new pair of sliders, innit.
When I go to school I go through 'nuff tyres because I'm RIGHT over all the time, innit.
My mates went to Italy but I was like "Na, cuz I'll get through 'nuff tyres and it'll cost a fortune, innit". ____________________ 3516 Miles, 11 Countries |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Demonic69 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Demonic69 The Pink Rhino

Joined: 31 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:40 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wow Korn, that was surprisingly accurate
Reet twas actually
My Mates got a brand new Fireblade and I've got a 188bhp 2002 R1 in limited edition colours and I'm mad I am, none of my mates can keep up with me and I've been riding since I was 8.
[me] So what have you done to your 2002 R1?[/me]
Well I've fitted a full titanium Apopovic exhaust and done the Power Commander and fitted new dogs bollox suspension all round and I'm mad me. I take my 2002 R1 with it's new suspension to Mallory and I can lap all the Pro on their race. I'm proper mad me. All my mates were taking this corner at 80 and I was taking it at 160 and I wrecked a new pair of sliders.
When I go to Mallory I go through 4 sets of tyres because I'm RIGHT over all the time.
My mates went to Italy but I was like "Na, cuz I'll get through at least 2 pairs of tyres and it'll cost a fortune".
This is the kind of shit some truckers decide to spout to me as soon as I mention bikes. Do they really think I believe them? Do they think I really know nothing about bikes and cars?
So far I've had:
0-60 in 2 seconds on a bike, 3 secs in a car and he only spent £5k.
211mph non-NOS or Turbo GS1100, 1/4 mile of 8.6 second on a 1982 bike And the Scottish Saloon car champion arguing about corner speeds.
Why oh why?
I suppose this should've been in F&FW really  ____________________ Back on a Blade. Just feels so right. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Adam_P |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Adam_P World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Gti |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gti Bendy Groupie
Joined: 07 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hugo-a-gogo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hugo-a-gogo Trackday Trickster

Joined: 13 Feb 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:58 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
I overheard two German truckers talking
one was saying "Viss my new Mercedes, I can leave Frankfurt on Monday morning at 7am, drop my load in London, and be back in Berlin, Tuesday at 5pm"
I interupted, and said "that's nothing, my grandad could leave Leicestershire at 8pm, drop his load in Dortmund and be back before morning"
"Ziss is impossible!" said the german, "Vot vos his vehicle?"
"A Lancaster bomber" said I ____________________ "There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous."
Hunter S Thompson
clicky 4 bikey |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 116 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|