 Clutchy World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Nov 2011 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:46 - 26 Sep 2013 Post subject: How to stop diverting calls from the landline? Urgent 1 hour |
 |
|
While my house was being rebuilt all calls that went to my landline were diverted to my mums mobile. I can make calls from the land line and it will come up as my home phone number when calling other people.
However if you call my home number it will go straight to my mums phone.
How can I remove this? I have an hour before my telephone interview.  ____________________ Malaguti F12 Phantom-Dead, Suzuki AY50- Dead, NRG power DD LQ, CBR125.
*33 BHP restriction up on 10/12/14* Current bikes/car: SV 650 S/ MKIV GOLF
Guide to pass your test with no lessons! |
|
 Tungtvann World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Dec 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:49 - 26 Sep 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Clutchy World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Nov 2011 Karma :   
|
|