|
|
| Author |
Message |
| reed |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 reed Nearly there...

Joined: 28 Oct 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:09 - 01 Nov 2013 Post subject: Ace Cafe tonight? |
 |
|
I've never been to any Ace Cafe event but I quite fancy seeing what it's like up there, they have this on tonight, (see link) just wondering if it'll be worth it?
https://www.ace-cafe-london.com/event_view.aspx?event_id=812&date=2013/11/01 ____________________ Generic XOR 50, Gilera SMT 50, GSXR 400 GK73A, Ducati Monster 600, Honda Hornet 600.
Sold. Stolen. Written off. Sold. Current. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| reed |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 reed Nearly there...

Joined: 28 Oct 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:20 - 01 Nov 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
160 mile round trip is a fair distance! I guess if you've never been before it might be worth it. It's 20 odd for me and I've ridden there just for the breakfast before  ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ukdiceman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ukdiceman Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 19 Sep 2012 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cheeseybeaner |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cheeseybeaner World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cheeseybeaner |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cheeseybeaner World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 12 years, 336 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|