 Monkeyjoe Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 28 Nov 2013 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:23 - 18 Feb 2014 Post subject: centre stand for Bonnie? |
 |
|
Reading another thread on here got me thinking.... I was intending putting a centre stand on my Bonnie to make life easier cleaning the chain etc.... I've only ever used a centre stand on a 125 on my cbt... I struggled a bit tbh but think it was my technique that was wrong, the Bonnie weighs 225kg, I'm 5'8 and 12 stone, will I struggle to lift it on? It costs around £170 so I want to be sure, maybe I should get something else to lift it up, such as the strongarm, what do you think?  |
|
 -Matt- World Chat Champion
Joined: 28 Apr 2013 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:41 - 19 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
No idea on other methods to lift it, you should be okay getting it on the stand with practice though. Im 5"9-10 and 9st and have got a mates falco up plenty of times (think around 220kg full).
Just have to get the grip and momentum right probably. I struggled with my scooter years back and again with little 125s on CBT. Just takes practice  |
|
 trevor saxe-coburg-gotha World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Nov 2012 Karma :   
|
|
 Oldie Brolly Dolly

Joined: 05 Dec 2010 Karma :   
|
|