|
|
| Author |
Message |
| RedPanda |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RedPanda Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 07 Oct 2014 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:47 - 26 Jan 2015 Post subject: Theme Hospital now a free download |
 |
|
Any other 90s kids used to play this? EA have now released it for free although you have to download 'Origin' software first.
https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/theme-hospital-origin/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition
I'm up to level 4. I don't think I ever got far without cheating, instead I'd have epidemics ravage my hospitals after a while. It is still fairly difficult, no one is ever happy! ____________________ CBF125 (2013) -> CBR600F (2001) -> 'Ninja' 300 (2014) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rogerborg |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| KLR600 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 KLR600 World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 04:58 - 27 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
I used to play it all the time but could never get past level 3 or 4 and didn't know you could cheat at games when I was that young I used to get quite frustrated when someone would steal a door and then no one would go in or out of the room. It'd usually lead to me losing the level! ____________________ Now: '00 Kawasaki ZRX1100R - Past: '84 Yamaha DT125, '89 Kawasaki KLR600, '97 Yamaha XJ600N
<My Bikepics Page> <My Yootoobes> <My Websites> <My Photos>
<Take Cool Photos!> |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 08:46 - 27 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
I could never get past the first level, so just used to dick around. Maybe I was just thick. ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ninja_butler |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ninja_butler World Chat Champion
Joined: 19 Oct 2011 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hedgehugger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hedgehugger World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Nov 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 11 years, 229 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|