|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Gazdaman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dandit |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dandit Nearly there...

Joined: 04 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:22 - 03 Sep 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
my mate has got an mz 125 sm 2003 model he will let it go for aorund £900 or I have got a 125 mito which Im doing up tatty paint at mo could sell for around £600 as it is its an 99 model t reg barand new tyres fron an rear needs chain and its away just needs a sand down and respray but its only done 8500 kms bot bikes are in southampton  ____________________ WHAT DO YOU MEAN 100 MPH THATS IMPOSSIBLE I STILL HAD 3 GEARS TO GO OFFICER. Currently riding a naked cbr 600 and driving a 52 plate 2litre tdci mondeo |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bomberman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bomberman World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:38 - 03 Sep 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'd be really tempted by that mito if you didn't live nearly as far as it is possible to get from me  ____________________ 'Allo! My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!
'89 TZR 125 - '94 GPZ500s - ZK3 GSXR600 Alstare  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dandit |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dandit Nearly there...

Joined: 04 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:49 - 03 Sep 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
oh well that seems to be everyones problem no 1 wants to travel apart from the paint work (well lack of) it seems like a good bike it's the evo1 aswell I think I have only ridden it once or twice with no front brake no master cylinder or lever its hard work stopping from 60+ with no engine branking or front brake but its sorted now  ____________________ WHAT DO YOU MEAN 100 MPH THATS IMPOSSIBLE I STILL HAD 3 GEARS TO GO OFFICER. Currently riding a naked cbr 600 and driving a 52 plate 2litre tdci mondeo |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Gazdaman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 36 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|