Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Oh well..theory test this evening...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

JodieWodie
Reflective Banana



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:57 - 05 Oct 2004    Post subject: Oh well..theory test this evening... Reply with quote

...I cannot believe I PASSED THE DAMN THING !! Woohooooooooo Very Happy

34 out of 35 theory...62 out of 75 Hazard P

Never, ever did I think I would do so well......I got a dumb question wrong and I KNEW in my heart it was wrong...DAMN IT !!
Never mind...I passed Thumbs Up

Hopefully a few weeks down the line...big bike test *shudder*

I was so scared today, as it meant SO much.....I tried my very best...and it paid off....

YAY Very Happy


Surprised


xxx
____________________
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:59 - 05 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!! Congratulations. Very Happy Thumbs Up
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JodieWodie
Reflective Banana



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:01 - 05 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww thanks nkd.....
I am so over the moon right now....
having a voddie to celebrate.....

Very Happy xxx
____________________
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:05 - 05 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, well done!

Have you been out on the big bike yet? How's it going?
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JodieWodie
Reflective Banana



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:12 - 05 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyyam wrote:

Have you been out on the big bike yet? How's it going?


Hi !!! Very Happy

Yes..I have had 3 lessons on the 500 and I adore it !!...much easier and more stable than a 125...acceleration is better too (obviously) Wink
I like being able to overtake at 70 Smile

I have just got to finalise perfecting my u turns and emergency stops..then it will be TEST TIME *shudder* lol Laughing

xxx
____________________
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

stryker
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:47 - 06 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Thumbs Up

Any thoughts to what bike you'd like when you pass the test?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Inglesina94
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:22 - 06 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!!!
____________________
Dance! Dance! Dance! Passed my DAS - Third time lucky!!!!
Naked Bandit 600 ... Beautiful!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:11 - 06 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done! How much studying did you do prior to the exam?
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper



Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:10 - 06 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, easy pass Thumbs Up .
____________________
Police Tut Tut

https://www.bikepics.com/members/bikedudextrm/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JodieWodie
Reflective Banana



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:24 - 06 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

stryker wrote:

Any thoughts to what bike you'd like when you pass the test?


Maybe a Suzuki....not quite sure...or a Honda CB500.....
a 5/600 anyways Smile

Thanks all for the good wishes....

SS...I studied in July for a while....but did not pick up the HC after that Confused
So all weekend I looked at the HC and did the pc disc (the questions are the SAME..give it a go !!)..it really helped me...and the Hazard Perception disc is similar too Thumbs Up
(My discs were the 'focus' ones)
____________________
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Going2fast
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:57 - 06 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrat's Thumbs Up Don't have TOOOooo many vodka's Wink Very Happy
Got my theory test this saturday Confused
____________________
Passed My Test 15/03/05 Very Happy Very Happy
BikePics Profile ||| 96' RVF 400 ||| 01' CBR 600 F Sport ||| 2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 Delivered 23/06/09
/-\ndy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mantzy
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 30 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:17 - 06 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, did mine on Monday just gone. I passed too!

Yay! Aren't we good. Come on Going2fast, you pass too and then we'll have a triumvirate. Nobody better mess then! We be nails we be, us theory test gods are we. Razz
____________________
Current Bikes: 2010 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Previous Bikes: 2002 Sachs XTC, 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R, 2004 GSX-R 600 K4, 2006 Yamaha XT660X
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:45 - 06 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

JodieWodie wrote:
babyyam wrote:

Have you been out on the big bike yet? How's it going?


Hi !!! Very Happy

Yes..I have had 3 lessons on the 500 and I adore it !!...much easier and more stable than a 125...acceleration is better too (obviously) Wink
I like being able to overtake at 70 Smile

I have just got to finalise perfecting my u turns and emergency stops..then it will be TEST TIME *shudder* lol Laughing

xxx



Hehe yes - I found that as soon as they let me on the 500, I found everything a lot easier, they are smoother and more forgiving than those 'orrible little buzzy 125s.

Congrats on the theory pass - the practical is no more difficult, I managed it, so anyone can pass!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 3 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.39 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 80.25 Kb