Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

P*^sing on boy racers bonfires

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

kenny
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:27 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: P*^sing on boy racers bonfires Reply with quote

Dont you just love it when boy racers in cars are reving there car engines when there stood at the lights because they have seen your bike with L plates on and want to show of by racing you. HAHA well i have a nsr125 and its the dogs bo**ocks when it comes to these type of situations because my bike is running on L's yes but it also has a card up its sleeve being deristricted, boasting a nice full arrow race system and being jetted up aswell, so when these unserpecting boy racers do there usual thing i just leave em stood in a cloud of dust as did the 306 that tried it the other day. HAHA when will they learn.

Fruit'n'nut
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:34 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Re: P*^sing on boy racers bonfires Reply with quote

kenny wrote:
Dont you just love it when boy racers in cars are reving there car engines when there stood at the lights because they have seen your bike with L plates on and want to show of by racing you. HAHA well i have a nsr125 and its the dogs bo**ocks when it comes to these type of situations because my bike is running on L's yes but it also has a card up its sleeve being deristricted, boasting a nice full arrow race system and being jetted up aswell, so when these unserpecting boy racers do there usual thing i just leave em stood in a cloud of dust as did the 306 that tried it the other day. HAHA when will they learn.

Laughing Cool

That almost never happens to me (no L-plates, see? Sad Wink ) but it's amusing when on the rare occasions somebody does try to take me on at the lights Very Happy

I can imagine that a derestricted NSR is quite a good stealth-weapon for the Traffic Light GP - I hope you keep winning! Very Happy

BlueNinja
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:34 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly recommend you reconsider why you are a biker, not a racer.

Its attitudes like yours that get yourself and other people into trouble and accidents. Dont go there, ride safe, and enjoy motorcycling without having to be the best. Move over, let the cars go.. its better to enjoy biking for the rest of your life, then get involved in an acident and be put in a wheel chair for the rest of your days.

No hard feelings Smile

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 20:35 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi, don't go dissing 306's now Twisted Evil Laughing Mr. Green

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:35 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do it to beemers if your gonna do it.

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 20:36 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueNinja wrote:
I highly recommend you reconsider why you are a biker, not a racer.

Its attitudes like yours that get yourself and other people into trouble and accidents. Dont go there, ride safe, and enjoy motorcycling without having to be the best. Move over, let the cars go.. its better to enjoy biking for the rest of your life, then get involved in an acident and be put in a wheel chair for the rest of your days.

No hard feelings Smile

Awww shut up... everyone loves racing other cars Twisted Evil

I like wheelying past buses and boy racers, especially when all the chavs are sat over at the bus stops and shit, always fun to go past on the back wheel.. good job bus stops are only a few meters long though Laughing

DynaMight
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:48 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to enjoy it when I had my RS125, Twas good fun. No car drivers ever bothered soon as I got a bigger bike, Must be the L Plates and the lawn mower sound Smile

gsxrboy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:51 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

His bike sounds wicked fast, I hope I never come accross him in my micra, he'd whoop me bad.

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:51 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

DynaMight wrote:
I used to enjoy it when I had my RS125, Twas good fun. No car drivers ever bothered soon as I got a bigger bike, Must be the L Plates and the lawn mower sound Smile

I agree, they don't seem to bother no more.
Not only that I know I can beat them anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

loply
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:02 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody has ever tried to race me off the lights =/

...Or maybe I just didnt know they were trying?

b0ss
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 21:22 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

loply wrote:

...Or maybe I just didnt know they were trying?

Laughing

I've had a boy racer in a Nova try to race me on my Hornet on a dual carriageway. Laughing Laughing

Last edited by b0ss on 21:24 - 11 Feb 2005; edited 1 time in total

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 21:22 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

People allways used to try it with me but now I have a bigger bike they tend not to bother.

I get the odd idiot and if its "safe" too I would kill them but otherwise I leave it.

A really cool trick is either.

Dont even awknoledge their presence just burn them off.

Or

Give them the look and rev your engine, then set off slowly and they look stupid burning off for no reason.

the latter is great when you know their is a police car watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 21:43 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I race when I can get away with it. Losing isn't an issue as I'm on an NSR as well, but since I know a fair few boy racers at ship hill, I know who I'm racing and we do it for fun anyway Smile.

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman

bish777
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find a good trick to give boy racers the hump at the lights is to stare at the sky and play your fueltank like a set of drums, like your bored shitless.

Barker-CBR 600
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 00:33 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or filter in front of them and then as the lights go just quietly pootle off not above 2K RPM, but make sure theres cars other side of the lights so they cant overtake.

I think you'll find once you hit the 600's (and sporty 400's) people stop bothering, since most have the sense to know that the ugly chick in the back wont be impressed when you wipe the floor with them.

I had fun the other day, sitting at lights and a boy racer and his 'bihatch' revved it up next to me. So i let them go 1-2 seconds early, then followed them most of the way along my journey into town... with his smug grin in the rear view mirror and her waving to me in a 'you suck' way.
Then they hit the morning traffic. and as i cruised passed their traffic stuck chav asses i happyily returned the wave safe in the knowledge i didnt need to endanger myself to look 'cool'.

Its all good fun when its good natured and only done when safe (or safe as it can be) and we've all done it no matter how self riteous we get.

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 00:42 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i didnt need to endanger myself to look 'cool'

Exactly my feelings.

steveh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:45 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i did this to a saxo, 1.1 i think
My bikes only a 4t 125 but still got away from the lights, but the road turns into a single lane road so he was actually stuck behind me Very Happy
only dumped the clutch upto the speed limit but still got away Very Happy

put a smile on my face anyway.

Steve.

Git
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 00:49 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rekon the bike people that race the boy racers in their little cars are just as bad as the boys themselves Laughing

Krs
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 00:53 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

steveh wrote:
well i did this to a saxo, 1.1 i think
My bikes only a 4t 125 but still got away from the lights, but the road turns into a single lane road so he was actually stuck behind me Very Happy
only dumped the clutch upto the speed limit but still got away Very Happy

put a smile on my face anyway.

Steve.

Did you know that a saxo 1.1 is the slowest thing on earth just beating a 1.1 popular 0-60 in 3 days.

You could beat him on a peddle and pop

pipnet11
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 01:02 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone should do this once for the grin factor. The ones with blue LEDs on the washers and some little git with a cap on listening to very loud music are particularly entertaining. Only time i try to beat people now is when at the front of the que at roundabouts.
I love the girls that do, I hate the girls that dont, I hate the girls who say they will and then they say they wont, but the girl I like most of all and I think youll say Im right, is the girl who says she never has but looks as though she might. - Max Bygraves

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:12 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barker-CBR 600 wrote:

I think you'll find once you hit the 600's (and sporty 400's) people stop bothering, since most have the sense to know that the ugly chick in the back wont be impressed when you wipe the floor with them.

Yer, probably right there. I don't think I've ever had anyone try to beat me off the line... Had a few roll-on "races".

Worst is when you filter right to the front, and the lead car tries to get ahead of you when the lights change... Rolling Eyes Middle Finger

Krs
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 01:18 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i get mine i'm hoping to see a few porche's Laughing
Hate porche driver's, They love a race

Jrod
Page 3 Girl

PostPosted: 01:18 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Git wrote:
I rekon the bike people that race the boy racers in their little cars are just as bad as the boys themselves Laughing

I'm a boy racer, on a bike. Wink THE ultimate boy racer! Very Happy

natv4
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 01:19 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barker-CBR 600 wrote:

Its all good fun when its good natured and only done when safe (or safe as it can be) and we've all done it no matter how self riteous we get.

I agree, I'm not one for boy racers of any sort, but I do remember one occasion when having a particularly bad day... late for my next call and on a road with 3 lanes on our side. A BMW M3 pulled up next to me. I got the impression he intended to pull away quick. Because of my bad mood, I decided to pull away quicker. I did, on that and the next set of lights.

At the third set, he wound down his window and asked what bike it was and said he was quite surprised by the results. I applauded him for his car (I hadn't got nearly as far ahead as I expected), and it lifted my whole day. No danger, no near misses, big space, long view. A little bit of fun. Best of all, it was only a giggle, no bad feeling. Commend each other on a good effort. I certainly don't care win or loose, glad I'm not the only one.

Who cares whose is faster. It doesn't mean anything. I would never be interested in anyone who liked me because of my transport.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Krs
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 01:21 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some ppl on ere sound like me mother
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 81 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5