 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:49 - 27 Feb 2005 Post subject: My first ride on a 600... |
 |
|
Well today I rode the MZ to its new home, sad to see it go, but it did its job very well, and I got £50 more than I paid for it.
Got home, sorted insurance out (£292 on top of the £332 I'd already paid for the MZ), jumped on the bike and off I went.
Bloody love it, It's not as shockingly powerfull as I was expecting... and I don't think you can get any more different than a single cylinder 125 2 stroke with a flat 4 600cc.
This this is rapid through the gears, feels wierd in corners, but it's bloody good.
Rode to Heine Gericke, just as a place to go, and ended up buying some leather trousers (with knee sliders, just in case...)
Now I've got a taste, I want an R1! Firstly I want these bloody restrictors out. The bike gets to 80 and promptly refuses to go any faster, makes high speed overtakes interesting...
Gaz |
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|