|
|
| Author |
Message |
| 750SPbyker |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 750SPbyker L Plate Warrior
Joined: 27 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:51 - 27 Feb 2005 Post subject: YZF locksets |
 |
|
Hi guys, welcome to my 1st question of many, and maybe, from time to time, I may reply to some of your questions . I own a YZF 750 SP and like a putz, ve lost my keys. My question to you is this, do any of you know if there are any other locksets that will fit on this bike as YZF750R and SP parts are a lil thin on the ground
Please help, please reply, even if its to tell me to p&*% off |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:28 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
piss off !
Only joking lad, havent the foggiest, but i think its mean not to reply. Nice to have you aboard. Im the forum twat (although ive been usurped quite often lately) ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yzf750r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yzf750r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:00 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
hey cant help you just yet, but i might be able to find something for you. nice bike, i used to have a YZF , i swapped it for a ZXR750... see pics here....
https://bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=39457 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yzf750r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yzf750r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:06 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 750SPbyker |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 750SPbyker L Plate Warrior
Joined: 27 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:20 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: yzf locksets |
 |
|
Thx guys, I think lol. Spose I asked for it and I got it huh
Ive tried Westcoast, no joy, tried Blacks but hes a friggin rip off. Nice bike too, Ive a similar colour schemed bike as in its black n charcoal grey. A tad bland, but I intend to spray it one day soon
Oh, and thx for the tepid welcome, tw*t!! <jk> |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 224 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|