Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


R6 value??

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Git
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:36 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: R6 value?? Reply with quote

I have this r6 that I want shot of, it's taking up far too much room in my garage and I need room for a new toy..

It was a mint road bike till I binned it, would probably make an ideal race bike, all is sweet just left hand fairing, top fairing, a peg and a dent in tank, X reg red/white 5000miles.

Anyone have a rough as is value I should be looking at asking?
What about a value if I fixed it back to minty and stuck mot on it?
any price guesstimates much appreciated Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Reevo8
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:42 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byke95 is after an R6 of that age I think, he said he wants as a trackbike aswell!
____________________
05 ZX10R, (**05 WKR) Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Git
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:03 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be an ideal chance Wink

What happens to a log book if I sold the engine and frame to different people? anyone Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!



Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:48 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll assume you'd have to declare it as being broken for spares on the log book, so neither would get one.

Gaz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:52 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool the gang, might be just what Im after!

Any chance you could give me a few pics of the damage (is it an insurance write off?) and a price?

Still, before I get all excited there is the small matter of selling my Hornet!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Git
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:37 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Hornet do you have? Not really looking for a hornet but fire it at me??
...
edit, just found it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 189 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.34 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 46.32 Kb