 ayfy Nova Slayer
Joined: 22 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 ProXimaCore Dougal

Joined: 01 May 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:06 - 11 Apr 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I never actually got mine out. I had a hard time with mine too. I just loosened it off a bit enough to lift it slightly to get into what I needed. Bt of a tight squeeze though. ____________________ Honda NSR125R -> Suzuki GSXR400R GK76a -> Kawasaki ZX636 B1H -> Honda CBR400RR NC29 -> Nothing  |
|
 fuzz World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:42 - 11 Apr 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
This is definately the trickiest part to remove I have come across. The only solution I found was to remove the electrics/pipes on the left and take out the screw. You should then be able to lift it sufficiently to pull up and out towards the left. On the right, it is held in only by two supports that fit into the frame. You may have to bend the tray slightly to get the supports out. Once they're out, turn the tray to the diagonal and lift it out.
On the guide, they say pivot the tray to get to the carb, but it's not impossible to remove it completely, and should give you more room to work. ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/fuzzbcf/
Bikes: '99 NSR125R, '00 SV650S, K1 GSX-R600, '97 CB500, K3 SV1000S, '16 VFR800 |
|