|
|
| Author |
Message |
| keith_dude |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 keith_dude L Plate Warrior
Joined: 14 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Guest |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Guest Brolly Dolly
Joined: 22 Apr 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 05:30 - 14 Apr 2005 Post subject: Re: Oil change on 1981 Yamaha 650 xs |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| keith_dude |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 keith_dude L Plate Warrior
Joined: 14 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 06:08 - 14 Apr 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thanks for responding.
Yah, yah.... I've talked to folks on other forums that tell me to stop whining about the price of gas.
I know we're spoiled...but geez. We're just not used to spending much on gas.
Anyway, I've already been suckered into spending about $4/qt for some oil...we'll see if it does any good. I still can't find that darn oil plug though. On the old Honda Shadow, it was right underneath. Easy to find.
I do believe I'll order a manual. I already told the wife I needed to get one. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Guest |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Guest Brolly Dolly
Joined: 22 Apr 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| keith_dude |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 keith_dude L Plate Warrior
Joined: 14 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 178 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|