|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Mungel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mungel Scooby Slapper

Joined: 21 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:55 - 04 May 2005 Post subject: Getting it A*** about face... |
 |
|
I have only just done my CBT, I haven't even booked my test or the preceeding lessons.
Didn't stop me going out and buying a new bike...
I'm just too damn impulsive.
Click Here for some pictures, and tell me how badly I did...
I pick the bike up on Sunday ..... in the back of a transit...  ____________________ Mungel
ZZR600 (dead) - ZX9R (sold) - FZ1S |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RooRoo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RooRoo Anal Intruder

Joined: 04 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:12 - 04 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Looks beautiful
condition looks good..what year and how much?! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mungel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mungel Scooby Slapper

Joined: 21 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:20 - 04 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
It is a nice clean example...
1996 N reg
1 owner from new
FKSH
All MOT's to verify mileage
£1500
I just had to bite the guys arm off.
I've been looking round for a ZZR like this for a few months.
Saw this one and just new it was a good un'..  ____________________ Mungel
ZZR600 (dead) - ZX9R (sold) - FZ1S |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RooRoo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RooRoo Anal Intruder

Joined: 04 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:31 - 04 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
great what is the mileage? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Going2fast |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Going2fast World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:35 - 04 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Looks nice
Not a personal fan of the ZZR but every person likes a different bike. Also at the end of the day its a bike so
I had a bike before i did my full test, bit of a 'look what you can be riding when you pass' kinda thing.
Best of luck
Andy ____________________ Passed My Test 15/03/05
BikePics Profile ||| 96' RVF 400 ||| 01' CBR 600 F Sport ||| 2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 Delivered 23/06/09
/-\ndy |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mungel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mungel Scooby Slapper

Joined: 21 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:49 - 04 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I think we all knew that was gonna happen.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Phoenix |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Phoenix Twisted Firestarter

Joined: 01 Aug 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:22 - 07 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Not bad, but I prefer your car  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mungel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mungel Scooby Slapper

Joined: 21 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:46 - 08 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I like my car too.....
... but its so damn expensive to run.
Thats why I'm getting the bike... to soak up the commute.  ____________________ Mungel
ZZR600 (dead) - ZX9R (sold) - FZ1S |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 155 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|