 Ric Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 22 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 natv4 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 31 Dec 2004 Karma :   
|
|
 Steve H World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Oct 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:27 - 21 Apr 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I watched an installer fit a Datatool System 3 to my TT6. It took him just over an hour including fag breaks and some explanantion to me with regard to what he was actually doing.
I came to the conclusion (fairly quickly I hasten to add!) that it's nigh on impossible to fit one unless you're heavily into the electric componentry of your own bike.
In saying that, I had trouble when I had to input the secret code that's available for when you lose the key fob  ____________________ Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original. |
|
 Ric Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 22 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|