|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Valver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Valver World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lilredmachine |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lilredmachine World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Valver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Valver World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:39 - 02 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
It was very disappointing really. I was all set for buying one a couple of months ago without even testing one, thought it would be the most awsome bike ever. Thank god i rode on first!!!
I guess i'd drewled over it for too long and built it up in my head.
Very very very average!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Frost |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Frost World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 May 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jonboy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jonboy Trackday Trickster

Joined: 02 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Valver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Valver World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| BLOFLY 636 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 BLOFLY 636 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 18 Aug 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:34 - 02 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I seen a video of one it was like an advertisement I think but not too Legal if you know what I mean! the guy was crazy popping mingers down the highway at night and getting the pegs down around bends, zipping in and out of traffic very poor appreciation of traffic laws, almost had me convinced I would like one more than a BMW R1200GS but then I realised I can't ride as good as that! I still think the BMW R1200GS is more suited to us bland nervous types  ____________________ Those bloody footpegs......they ought to do away with em! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mchaggis |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mchaggis World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:41 - 02 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
The vid:
https://www.990superduke.com/media/impressions/vid/01_filme.wmv
I had a sit on one at the NEC and it was deathly uncomfortable. The seat was far too hard and it felt as though it was about 3 inches wide. (Then again, I am used to a rather softer saddle). ____________________ I must not be a troll...
Mmmm, Guinness
Discovering the delights of Hammerite and a 3/4" brush.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| BLOFLY 636 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 BLOFLY 636 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 18 Aug 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mchaggis |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mchaggis World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:55 - 02 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| BLOFLY 636 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 BLOFLY 636 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 18 Aug 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:57 - 02 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
me too I want a big fat seat like that on the ZRX1200 or BMW R1200GS please the 2004 GSX-R models have one of the softest seats I have seen on a sportsbike! ____________________ Those bloody footpegs......they ought to do away with em! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 157 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|