|
|
| Author |
Message |
| mattd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mattd Scooby Slapper

Joined: 03 Feb 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:08 - 07 Jun 2005 Post subject: [WANTED] Force Feedback Joystick |
 |
|
Since my old Sidewinder isn't compatible with XP anymore and I don't have a gameport I'm after a USB Sidewinder force feedback joystick.
If anyone has one lying around that they don't use anymore, I'd gladly take it for the right price  ____________________ Professional Hobo |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jrod |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jrod Page 3 Girl

Joined: 02 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:14 - 07 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have a saitek cyborg 3d forcefeedback I'd sell. Not used in about a 5 months.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mattd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mattd Scooby Slapper

Joined: 03 Feb 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:22 - 07 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thanks for the offer, but I'm really after a Microsoft Sidewinder......
If I can't find one soon, I might consider yours  ____________________ Professional Hobo |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dave1rs |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dave1rs Trackday Trickster
Joined: 03 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kaben |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kaben World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:38 - 07 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have a Sidewinder Pro forcefeedback USB at home. Ill talk to my bro see if he can get a few pictures up of it.
Is practically brand new as i decided flight sims were to difficult!
Im not sure what these go for second hand but i know they are expensive new. I think i have the box for it too, not positive.
ill pm you for price. ____________________ Its Not a Melon, Its Clearly a Lime!!
Yamaha Fazer 600Now dead, MZ 125 SM
My Deviant Art homepage https://robabloke.deviantart.com/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 123 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|