|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Rob W |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob W World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:07 - 23 Jun 2005 Post subject: I'm a biker again.... |
 |
|
Well, after crashing my 125 in October last year and badly hurting myself, then having it nicked in January I went through a phase where I just gave up on bikes.
Well, today I went out and bought this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9807&item=4557491681&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Cost me £1375 and safe to say it is the NUTS. That Micron can on it is so loud it's untrue
Anyway, got my theory test booked for the 5th of next month, so hopefully if I pass I'll be doing my test soon after that. Hopefully wont be long before I'll be coming out on some rideouts with some of you guys  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mr.z |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mr.z World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:13 - 23 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good work
Bikeing is dangerously addictive!
Good luck with the new bike, take care its still a serious bit of bike!
Make sure you keep eveything cleaned and empty out any fuel from the carbs if its not going anywhere to stop it getting gummed up and stop you haveing problems later on..
Have fun  ____________________ >RidingSkills<->Tech Tips<->MyBikes< |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Josh|RD125LC |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Josh|RD125LC World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:16 - 23 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sounds like you got a bargain there. I was eyeing that one up on ebay, looks a very nice bike, I like the red, goes with the bike quite well. Have fun on it and ride safe.  ____________________ Honda MBX50 | Yamaha RD125LC | Suzuki RG125F Lucky Strike | Suzuki GSF600S
RD125LC Pictures |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TOM M |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TOM M World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:36 - 23 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
nice  ____________________ Now owner of a 1200 Bandit |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dave H |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dave H Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 28 Apr 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob W |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob W World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ZRX61 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ZRX61 Victor Meldrew
Joined: 05 Nov 2003 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob W |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob W World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:18 - 24 Jun 2005 Post subject: Re: I'm a biker again.... |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 106 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|