 Andy C Tree Seeking Missile

Joined: 26 Apr 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:20 - 07 Jul 2005 Post subject: Getting video equipment onto bike to make a video |
 |
|
hi, i want to make a video of my riding as im am having a agruement with a friend (a friendlyone) with all this crap "125 are slow" etc etc and since havnt done my test (getting money soon for it tho!! ) want to make a video to show him,
i can get hold of a camcorder but how can i get it on bike (frontward) so it gives a non shaky video and doesnt fall off as camcorder isnt mine!lol
comments please... ____________________ 99 RS125 --> 02 SV650s --> 03 Speed Four --> 92 RXS100 --> 93 CB400sf --> 01 CB600f Hornet |
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:27 - 07 Jul 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oxford first time luggage....
stick it on the top compartment - the clear "window" material on the top of the tankbag. Where you'd put your maps for viewing. Sit it in there (if it's not too chunky) and bob's your uncle - one slightly blurry-ish view but decent none the less.
I done this and it produced results like this: (shite video)
Bugger, I can't post it. It's good enough anyway  |
|
 Andy C Tree Seeking Missile

Joined: 26 Apr 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:32 - 07 Jul 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well....I'm a student (although I don't like to admit it)....so yes, it was my own 'invention'....basically, making good of what you've got. Had a tank bag and it managed to fit in, so hey presto, bike video making time.
Of course, it was a tight fit and it zoomed right in accidentally when I tried to record my top bloody speed.  |
|