Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


WRP full titanium sytem for SV 650

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Saint Matt
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:40 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: WRP full titanium sytem for SV 650 Reply with quote

Selling my bike so I'm splitting the system off it. Slight scuffs to the link pipe, rest of system and can are spotless. Excellent condition, has recently been autosol'd up to an acceptable standard, but I'll give it a good going over again before I sell it. I'm after £160 + P+P. Would stick it on Ebay but I want a quick sale as I'm after a car. Please PM, or email/msn [email protected] . Thanks, Matt
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile



Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:48 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

you only just put that system on!! why you selling up the SV650s?
____________________
99 RS125 --> 02 SV650s --> 03 Speed Four --> 92 RXS100 --> 93 CB400sf --> 01 CB600f Hornet
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Saint Matt
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:54 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm selling the bike after I've had an off mate Smile Scares my mum and girlfriend hitless every time I go out, they haven't said get rid or tried to persuade me in any way, but I can't cause them that much upset, it's not fair and selfish.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile



Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:57 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

fair enough, was it a bad off? if i had a SV650s already i would have been intrested but still going to have lots to pay insurance etc, seem a pic of that system on your bike and look lovely, bet it sounds even better!!

What the RRP on them?any pics?
____________________
99 RS125 --> 02 SV650s --> 03 Speed Four --> 92 RXS100 --> 93 CB400sf --> 01 CB600f Hornet
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Saint Matt
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:10 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not entirely sure but I guess it's about £450. It's incredibly light and won't rust, just go a lovely blue colour Smile Why don't you buy my bike to complement it lol. I only have the pics of it on my bike;

https://www.bikepics.com/pics/pics/suzuki-sv650s-99-bikepics-477161.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile



Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:20 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, tempting but ive going to see one next saturday (if all goes to plan) but thanks anyways!!

I think £160 is a bargin for this though, good luck with the sale!
____________________
99 RS125 --> 02 SV650s --> 03 Speed Four --> 92 RXS100 --> 93 CB400sf --> 01 CB600f Hornet
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Saint Matt
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:26 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have been told it could well go for £200 on ebay, but I really need rid of it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:31 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much you think P & P is likely to be?



Incidentally, remember while you may be hurting your self on a bike, it's a lot easier to hurt others in car and do a lot more damage.

In the end, it's the style that you use the road, not the vehicle you are in. While it's harder to go fast in a car and easier to recover from minor incidents, if you take the piss, you be in trouble whatever vehicle you're in.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Saint Matt
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:34 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've no idea, I'd guess about £10 tbh, it weighs very little. I'm not after a car because of fear of hurting myself, just over winter I fancy an old mini. Summer should bring an R6 though Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 305 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.2 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 64.09 Kb