|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Yoshi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Yoshi Traffic Copper

Joined: 05 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:40 - 05 Nov 2005 Post subject: ZXR400 L3 storage space for Locks etc?? |
 |
|
Hi,
I don't really bother with the Aprilia as I don't leave it in town very often, but when I leave the ZXR next year i want to have it chained up, disclocked etc. but where can I store them on the bike when I'm riding.
Are there any spaces under the seat or something?
Also what alarm would you recommend, I don't want fancy stuff like remote starting (what is the point really? oh look at me I started my bike without going near it fnarr fnarr! Unless it is a 2t then you can warm it up I suppose, you could also scare people who walk past it!) I just want it to go off when people fuck around with it, try sitting on it etc.
Thanks,
Matt
edit: If the alarm etc will lower my insurance that is  ____________________ Present: GS650 Katana - Getting ready for summer touring!
Past: TS50, RS50, ZXR400, LT80, TS250 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Tot |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Tot World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Sparks! |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sparks! Sir Tart-a-lot

Joined: 30 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:24 - 05 Nov 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
There's quite a bit of space under the ZXR400 seat to be honest! compared to most sports bikes anyway.. ! ____________________ Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| riichy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 riichy World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:00 - 05 Nov 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
take this little plastic thingy from under the seat and there is room for a chain...
glad your going for the zxr400  ____________________ .......... PLOD ............ zx636 2004 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Yoshi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Yoshi Traffic Copper

Joined: 05 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:42 - 05 Nov 2005 Post subject: ... |
 |
|
Thanks for the reply, I've looked under the pillion seat but not the main seat, I'll have a look there. Probably enough space under the pillion for a disc lock and chain(and some sarnies!!).
Where is the Tool kit? Under the main seat?
riichy- I've already got one, 1993 Red!
Matt  ____________________ Present: GS650 Katana - Getting ready for summer touring!
Past: TS50, RS50, ZXR400, LT80, TS250 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 334 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|