Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Anyone know of Where I post an Ad??

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
 Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to Bikes & Accessories by G (10 Dec 2005 - 09:32)
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Boost Bikes
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:07 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Anyone know of Where I post an Ad?? Reply with quote

I have a Brand New Micron System that I wanna sell full system, if interested contact me via email, suited for GSXR 600 - 750 road bike, and if needed I can actually get what ever else you want for the cheapest prices around cheer.

(BTW my email is in my profile)

Surprised
____________________
Boost Bikes?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser



Joined: 20 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:21 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does 'Exchange & Mart' have a different meaning in America?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Boost Bikes
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:35 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I duuno buddy does it considering I live in Australia..
____________________
Boost Bikes?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:59 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question still stands,

Exchange and Mart... its where you post ads. There is a brief explanation of each forum area on the BCF main page.

Plus there are about two Australian members, so I don't know how much interest you'll get...
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:34 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boost Bikes wrote:
I duuno buddy does it considering I live in Australia..

The stereo typical American acts in such a way.

Please use the correct sections.

So, cheapest prices on what ever else I want?
How much for two full underseat ducati 749 exhuast systems for an SV650 delivered to the UK?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Boost Bikes
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:10 - 11 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems quite a lot of people are interested in business I have currently come into a lot of orders but rest assure I will get back to you with a definite price.

If you wish to email my accomplice with an order or pricing you can do so his email is [email protected] named Ben Matthews.

If I havn't been in contact with you after a week please as I said be assured I will get back to you.

Cheer
____________________
Boost Bikes?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 302 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.86 - MySQL Queries: 17 - Page Size: 47.8 Kb