Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

18/12/05 - Rideout Brighton/Box Hill PICS!! Long Post!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  
anders This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

tokarev
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 20 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers mate.

Yeah the wheels are standard, they have been powder coated though, hence the metalic colour. Your right about the exhaust, it is an aftermarket one, was on the bike when I bought it.

EllioTT_GiXXeR
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:03 - 20 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toby R wrote:

You're either jealous that he can spend his money on what he wants... Or you're just being a knob.

Had one of these bikes before and there aint nothing to be jealous about, except he gets to go down to the shop for the people to rebuild the engine alot more.

I cant even say that its a pointless mod with out getting flamed?

Whats the point in having it if its gonna make your battery go dead and can't start the bike?

chav
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 07:03 - 21 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

your bike got f#cked what is the top speed of it. Laughing

my ped can nearly go 100mph.

chav
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 07:05 - 21 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

good colours ihave never seen them before.

craigs23
Mr Muscle

PostPosted: 09:07 - 21 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, a ton on a scooter (not a burgman, silverwing or the like is it?)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 10:43 - 21 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

EllioTT_SBK_125 wrote:
Toby R wrote:

You're either jealous that he can spend his money on what he wants... Or you're just being a knob.

Had one of these bikes before and there aint nothing to be jealous about, except he gets to go down to the shop for the people to rebuild the engine alot more.

Whats the point in having it if its gonna make your battery go dead and can't start the bike?

it was the middle of winter, i would have needed some choke and this time of year!! In the summertime it will work a treat and me and 18aprilia even talked about it and think he has a fair point that it doesnt work winter, why dont you give it a rest??
anders This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:18 - 21 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Yes you can. Say, 'I think those gold forks don't offer any advantage over standard forks' not 'those forks are cheap and shit, and you look cheap and shit' which is essentially what you said.

Quote:
we aint got nothing to look at except you in a jumper and trainers

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
i perfer mods that make the 125's look better and not mods that are under the engine.

So you're a ricer huh? One of those that gets a nova and sticks a big wing on the back, massive alloys, removes the suspension etc. whilst leaving the piddling 1.1 in it's non rice pudding skin worrying state?

ZZR Girl
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:24 - 21 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like yer new bike, Andy! Thumbs Up

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 14:27 - 21 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you!! im chuffed to bits with it, when it gets warmer i hope you and your ZZR will be coming with out on rideouts to boxhill!!
quacker_boy This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 139 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2