|
|
| Author |
Message |
| ..... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:51 - 10 Jan 2006 Post subject: A bit of good news....Maybe? |
 |
|
As some of you know I was knocked off my bike in September 2005 and my bike was written off. I then got told by the Police that the driver was uninsured.
Today, I got a letter from my solicitor :
"I have received further correspondence from the third party insurers and it would appear that they are prepared to deal with your case subject to liability which they have still to comment upon"
From that I gather that he was insured after all, but the insurance company isn't admitting liability yet.
This is good because I have made a claim against my own insurance policy and lost my NCB. At least now my insurance company can recover their costs and I get my NCB back
What pisses me off though is that my insurance comapny has done absolutely nothing in chasing the third party regarding this. It's all been done by my solicitor who informs me, then I go inform my insurance company. Waste of space company IMO. You'd think my insurance company would be chasing the third party all the way in an attempt to get their money back. Obviously not
Anyway I'm not counting my chickens yet. I will call the solicitor tomorrow to confirm that the third party is infact insured, and then get onto my insurance company if he is.
So fingers crossed... [/quote] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LustyLew |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LustyLew World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:00 - 10 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Bill your insurance company for your time. ____________________ Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Andy C |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Andy C Tree Seeking Missile

Joined: 26 Apr 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Simple |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Simple World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:49 - 10 Jan 2006 Post subject: Re: A bit of good news....Maybe? |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| riichy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 riichy World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:15 - 10 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
good, and as for insurance people they are fuc#ing ignorant tw#ts  ____________________ .......... PLOD ............ zx636 2004 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 267 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|