|
|
| Author |
Message |
| zx636 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 zx636 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 28 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LustyLew |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LustyLew World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:53 - 20 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sorry to hear you're losing the R6. Nice bikes, but I guess if it's not comfortable, there's no point in just looking at it.
I considered the z750 when I wrote the ER5 off, but I got a Bandit instead.
I like the look and the engine size would probably suit me a bit better. I'm now gunning for a GSX1400.
Hope you enjoy the Kwak! ____________________ Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| zx636 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 zx636 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 28 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dainesefreak |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dainesefreak World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Apr 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| zx636 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 zx636 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 28 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| syl |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 syl World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 266 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|