Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Inappropriate things that people say.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 10:18 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Inappropriate things that people say. Reply with quote

Have you ever said something completly inappropriate?

Ever dropped a right clanger?

I will start.

After making some coffee at work and handing it to one of my bosses another manager came along as she took a sip of the coffee. Whilst she was talking to this other manager she turns to me and says "That was hot I nearly had to spit it out" to which I replied... "I bet you say that to all the boys".

The initial look of shock and I thought I was fucked turned out both of the managers took it the right way and burst into fits of laughter.

But the initial reaction I thought "hmmm probably best not to have said that".

Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

karen_moomin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:37 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently, while in India, something hilarious happened to someone we were travelling with.

We were round our guide's house in Udaipur. We are talking a proper Indian household here. We received a formal welcome where we get our heads dotted and flowers round our necks by our guide's wife and mother in law. Shake hands, make small talk. Lovely to meet you. What a beautiful dinner you have prepared for us. Thank you for having us in your home. Etc.

Debby, a georgie lady on the trip, asked our guide's mother in law if she was pregnant...it turned out she was just a well fed Indian.

Talk about embaressing moment! For everyone else too! Embarassed

Luckily everyone saw the funny side.

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 10:40 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why I would rather see a pregnant girl stood up on the bus than a fat girl sat down crying.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:48 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My recent 'faux pas' was to one of my work colleagues.

He's a big black dude from Nigeria. He was moaning about his old job working at PC World, saying how crap the pay was.

My response was:

"Pay peanuts... You get monkeys..."

I was hoping the ground would swallow me. I'm so glad he saw the funny side of it.

karen_moomin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:54 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

LH-ER5 wrote:
He's a big black dude from Nigeria. He was moaning about his old job working at PC World, saying how crap the pay was.

My ex-boyfriend once made a similar faux pas. While upgrading a PC for a black guy he said, "what you need, is a slave!"

Doh!

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 11:24 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first job at an electrical contractor….

They started off as a small shop but now they provided services over a large part of the UK, ran by a guy who was seriously over weight.
He founded the place back in the 50’s I think.
One day an announcement came over the speaker for everyone to go down to the accounts office, I was a little late getting up but manage to get in with another colleague. As I came in the door, there was utter silence and some miserable faces, I whispered loud enough for around 5 or more people to hear “Shit, who died?”.

The managing director had. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

headlamp
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:34 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week I was at a party with people I haven't seen for about 10 years. I was talking to one guy who has an identical twin & that they don't get on very well. I remembered one was/is a paparazzi photographer and the other a mini cab driver. I didn't know which twin it was...so I said "are you still doing photography?" to which the reply was, "That's my brother - I am still mini-cabbing" Embarassed Embarassed

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:20 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a habit of saying to miserable looking people "Who's died"?

I can think of 3 occasions where it was a family meber or friend. Brick Wall Laughing

MattyB
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 12:25 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

mum and i were shopping in a very multicultral shopping center a few months back, after buying our chicken from the chicken butchers, our bread from the bakery, and all our other stuff, we needed red meat
so we went to a butchers, got some lamb, some silverside (all the time, oblivious to the turkish and islamic signs all over the shop), then mum asks "don't you sell pork, i really need some bacon"
the old turkish ladie gave us the worlds dirtiest look, then almost threw the bag of lamb at us. we decided it was time to go home!

Skunkcap Freddie
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:33 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattyB wrote:
mum and i were shopping in a very multicultral shopping center a few months back, after buying our chicken from the chicken butchers, our bread from the bakery, and all our other stuff, we needed red meat
so we went to a butchers, got some lamb, some silverside (all the time, oblivious to the turkish and islamic signs all over the shop), then mum asks "don't you sell pork, i really need some bacon"
the old turkish ladie gave us the worlds dirtiest look, then almost threw the bag of lamb at us. we decided it was time to go home!

lol Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

but fuck them, they should respect that they came to a different country who's beliefs and eatin habits are different.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MattyB
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 12:41 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, i should respect their beliefs

i wasn't being racist, it was just a story.

each to their own. i'd be offended if i worked in a butchers and someone asked for Blue Heeler, or Domestic Cat eye fillet.

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was out one night with a mate in a pub, when his sister and her husband walk in. I shake hands with said husband and say...

"So, when's the baby due" looking over at his Mrs (my mates sister)

Only to hear the reply,

"She had it 3 weeks ago!".

Oops! Embarassed

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 13:41 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't say it, but I knew a friend of a co worker's friend's boss who witnessed it. It's customary to offer condolences when you hear news of someone's passing, i.e. "i'm sorry" - not customary of course, but it's important to make that clear to people.
Apparently this person came through to her call center and said "my husband has just died" (It was RSPCA or something), and apparently the call center person says "I apologise" Instead of "I'm sorry" Shocked WHAT?! Shocked

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman

msgander
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:32 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

"was only pulling your leg".............to a guy who had artificial leg.....

was innocent remark but myself and colleague nearly choked trying to hold in the laugh........ Embarassed

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 17:56 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few years ago me my mum and my sister were visting two of my mums freinds who were a gay male couple in cornwall, while there my sister was winding me up by poking me in the arm so l turn around to her in front of these gay blokes and shouted out "Stop being so fucking gay" Embarassed

Blank looks all around Laughing
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV

sanchezz_182
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 19:19 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup

Last edited by sanchezz_182 on 22:27 - 04 Apr 2006; edited 1 time in total

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 19:23 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That reminds me of when i was at boarding school. One of the guys who's area was opposite me, mum had died a few years ago of cancer and he said something to me and i said yeh your mum (when all the kiddies used to say it Embarassed )

On of my mates had a fight with someone. This guy said something to him and he said something stupid like i fucked your mum last night. He said she was dead and rob said yeh i know i dug her up.

It was pretty sick but fucking hillarious. ( i think the guy was makin it up anyway) Laughing

riichy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:25 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

the worsed i did was...

me..can i have some mayo please..
mates mum.. sorry richard we are all out, i will have to make some for tea..

me ....tims out of the loo.. could you be quick please Shocked

she found the funny side to it Mr. Green

Wooly R6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:29 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

best i did was insult my girlfriend

my girlfriends sister asked how old you had to be to go to slimming world, as my girlfriend used to go with her mate

i piped up

you dont have to be any age do you you have to be FAT!!!

went down like a fart in a lift!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

flat spot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:55 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was at a rare family get together a while ago and my Dad was on the phone to an old family friend. It was his birthday and we were all shouting happy birthday etc across the room, when suddenly my Sister breaks ye olde birthday song.......

Happy Birthday to you,
I went to the zoo,
I saw a fat monkey
and I thought it was you.

Milliseconds after finishing the last word she remembered that he is in fact a fat bastard. Laughing Embarassed

Crazy Manx Man
The Fly Swatter

PostPosted: 22:58 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I've seen you out and about, your cute.....but your hair style has always reminded me of Lassie.

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:02 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

riichy wrote:
me ....tims out of the loo.. could you be quick please Shocked

she found the funny side to it Mr. Green

I dont get it?

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 23:07 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a big boob not long after starting my new job back last year...

We use a software program called Ellipse...Me...I just couldn't grasp what it was called the first few week I was there and kept referring to it as El-lisp. Just so happens my Team Leader has a LISP!! I'm guessing thats why he hates me now! Laughing

Also, at my old job a card was being passed about for the receptionist who's dad had just passed away. My team mate, not looking at the front of the car wrote 'All the Best, have a great time' thinking it was a birthday card!! Laughing

rK@NE
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 00:08 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I used to work in a shop I once asked a one armed man if he'd like a hand (packing his bags)

Thankfully he saw the funny side of it Embarassed

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git

PostPosted: 00:15 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was doing my trade training in the RAF, our PTI was a chap called Paul Hull. Now Paul played rugby for England (full back if I remember correctly), so when we had a PT session with him, we usually ended up playing rugby.

Now, on this one particular occasion, Paul had called me offside (I wasn't!) and without thinking I turned to him and said 'Come on staff, play the white man!' - unfortunately Paul was over 6 foot tall and as black as the ace of spades! The git had me running laps of the pitch for the rest of the PT session Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 113 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2