Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:13 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

getyerkneedown wrote:

Thats not important.

Obviously it is if thats whats going on.

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 17:16 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well his buisness is his own and nothing to do with me or any body else but its either drugs or rent boys

Wink

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:17 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Everready wrote:
Are you scared ?

Hope you are.

Yeah i am. Its human nature when you're getting death threats, the police dont wanna know and you were aparty to some guy getting his face re-organised.

Im fine with others, my mates will back me up - but like i say, i aint a fighter, if i get jumped on my own i aint got a chance.

Even though my mate did the serious damage, the death threats are directed to me, and this guy was after me.

Evidently something ive advised on has pissed someone off big time.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:19 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of your posts on here are bigging yourself up about how important you are, how much money you earn, what a great guy you are and other such shit.

Your story about him jumping you first really doesn't make sense, try stopping the bullshit if you want people to actually help you.
idiot wrote:
I have already, and they didnt want to know.

So you've actually gone to a police station and walked up to the cop at the desk and said "Help, I received this message and I'm worried, please can you help?" whilst showing them the messages? Didn't think so. Rolling Eyes

You're death threats aren't to do with any "business". they're to do with you and a mate taking some poor guy to the toilet and having your way with him. And please stop changing your story, it makes it even harder to take you seriously.

GYKD's gonne get it, GYKD's gonna get it, GYKD's gonna get it, GYKD's gonna get it....

BlackSheep
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:21 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green

Last edited by BlackSheep on 17:47 - 15 Feb 2006; edited 1 time in total

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 17:21 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This once more seem's suitable, but for wholy different reason's.

https://clarityandresolve.com/archives/nelson.jpg

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:23 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Most of your posts on here are bigging yourself up about how important you are, how much money you earn, what a great guy you are and other such shit.

Your story about him jumping you first really doesn't make sense, try stopping the bullshit if you want people to actually help you.
idiot wrote:
I have already, and they didnt want to know.

So you've actually gone to a police station and walked up to the cop at the desk and said "Help, I received this message and I'm worried, please can you help?" whilst showing them the messages? Didn't think so. Rolling Eyes

You're death threats aren't to do with any "business". they're to do with you and a mate taking some poor guy to the toilet and having your way with him. And please stop changing your story, it makes it even harder to take you seriously.

GYKD's gonne get it, GYKD's gonna get it, GYKD's gonna get it, GYKD's gonna get it....

Nah mate. The death threats came first. Then this guy turned up asking questions. One of the voicemail death threats ive got says that they know where i drink and that they;re gonna get me. Then 4 days later some guy turns up asking questions and wont leave me alone.

The guy being there has something to do with those death threats.

And to the poster earlier who said have i been to the desk - yes i went to the desk on saturday, played the calls to them, and showed the text messages, and they wont listen.

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 17:25 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Help needed. Reply with quote

getyerkneedown wrote:
Problem lies in some text messages i got last friday night - death threats.. One of which says - we know where you drink fucker, we're gonna skin you alive.

I think they know where you drink because:

YOU BEAT THEM UP IN YOUR LOCAL!!!!!!!!!!

i afriad what goes around comes around, you go round beating people up your going to end up in hospital, there are always harder+bigger people with more mates than you, its how life works...

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser

PostPosted: 17:27 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't you send someone off here a PM death threat just the other week? Rolling Eyes

Hope he finds you, irony has a sick sense of humour.

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:28 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
YOU BEAT THEM UP IN YOUR LOCAL!!!!!!!!!!

The beating came after the threats, not before.

Rob W
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

maurice wrote:
Didn't you send someone off here a PM death threat just the other week? Rolling Eyes

Hope he finds you, irony has a sick sense of humour.

If you did, then hopefully he does find you.

TL666
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:31 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I don't know you or the situation you've been in I won't comment on whether you were right to beat this person up.

Personally I wouldn't be too worried about someone who threatened me via text message. It says a lot about them.
I firmly believe that people to worry about are the ones that don't threaten you with violence or death. They're the ones who are most likely to do something.

Why would anyone tell you that they're going to kill you unless they're just trying to scare you and not really going to do anything at all.
You'll be ok Thumbs Up

Rob W
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:31 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just ask, what the fuck did you expect to gain by posting this on the forum?

I've dealt with bigger shit than this, and I didn't post on a forum and ask what I should do.

If your prepared to give the bloke a hiding with a pal, be prepared to get your face stamped on by a few blokes, I know full well that's what I'd be doing.

TimC
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 17:32 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

if your job isnt above board you could find the guy you gave a kicking to was an undercover cop,
if your worried about someone giving you a beating carry a knife or a baton, or best of all get good running shoes,

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:33 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can I just ask, what the fuck did you expect to gain by posting this on the forum?

It's called attention whoring.

Suzuki
Roger

PostPosted: 17:34 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Help needed. Reply with quote

getyerkneedown wrote:
Took him to the toilets and put the boot in good and proper.

getyerkneedown wrote:
He jumped me first my mate stepped in to save me

getyerkneedown wrote:
I went to the loo for a piss, when i was coming out, he forced me back in... i shouted to my mate, who then came in and started giving the guy a kicking.

getyerkneedown wrote:
I said we took him to the toilets. I went to the toilet and was leaving, when he confronted me, and then it moved back to the toilets - partly from him dragging me in there, partly due to my mate pushing us both in there

You're so full of shit it isn't funny. Maybe stop packing it in so tight! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:36 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like a case of having made your bed and now having to sleep in it.

I would lie low for a bit, if you are up to what I think you are, that sort of shit has a habit of getting out of hand.

Also have a careful think before getting your mates involved, do you have any right to do so? What sort of a 'mate' would you be to them if you did?

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:39 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Sounds to me like a case of having made your bed and now having to sleep in it.

I would lie low for a bit, if you are up to what I think you are, that sort of shit has a habit of getting out of hand.

Also have a careful think before getting your mates involved, do you have any right to do so? What sort of a 'mate' would you be to them if you did?

Thats what i thought.

Yeah, this shit is getting out of hand very very quickly.

Thumbs Up

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 17:39 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

All sounds like bollocks to me.

You claim to earn a fortune in your job and now you make it sound like you're a drug dealer in the middle of a turf war.

Either tell the truth about the situation or be quiet.

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:42 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
All sounds like bollocks to me.

You claim to earn a fortune in your job and now you make it sound like you're a drug dealer in the middle of a turf war.

Either tell the truth about the situation or be quiet.

I aint a drug dealer. Its nothing to do with that shit.

Not divulging exactly what it is but lets just say i know a lot about investment law - not an expert by a long shot - but enough to get paid for advising people for a %age kick back.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:47 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you considered finding a new pub to drink in?

Also, next time you received death threats which mention that they know where you drink, don't go back to that pub again. Laughing

akaDAVE
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:47 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fucked up.
You should have asked him the questions first, heard out any threats he had and then you may have known where you stood, with the option to back down.
Instead you enraged the mystery man with a half arsed beating and sent him on his way.
If you don't know where the threats are coming from now then you're going to find out too late.

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:49 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I received death threats last friday from another party against whom we do some business. I aren't a front man for it, im an advisor.

So you know who's after you ?

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:53 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Everready wrote:
Quote:
I received death threats last friday from another party against whom we do some business. I aren't a front man for it, im an advisor.

So you know who's after you ?

Yes.

But the situation is inflamed enough, dont really want to pour any more petrol onto an already petrol fuelled fire.

phreak
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 18:01 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, i think it is a bit chav like to kick someone in for basicly no point, he stuck his nose in, so what? Did he harm you? no... So if he finds you, resort it to the same way you resorted to last time Wink kick in, or be kicked in, Both not good, but both always have there bad turns!

Basicly what im saying, You deserve what has come..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 77 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3