Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 16:54 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This shoudl keep him out. Laughing

https://www.sausagemaking.org/acatalog/sardinian-back-home-sausage.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 17:13 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Herbal but you haven't been here for long enough to realise what a twat HurtMePlease is, if something doesn't go his way he will just karma bash you.

You aren't quite /that/ bad.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 17:46 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, he should have been banned. I think there are loads of people here that think so. Hope one of the mod can consider it Thumbs Up

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 17:53 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone want to go up to Birmingham sometime to play baseball?? all need your own baseball bats mind Whistle

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:11 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:

Yeah. Set that pic as your avatar. That'll do it.

(Slightly OT... Found this googling pork, thought it was funny).

https://lennthompson.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/pork.jpg

Jrod
Page 3 Girl

PostPosted: 20:59 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Yes I totally cained him.

Everyone set his as enemy and he will soon of fucked off. Thumbs Up

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 21:39 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you didn't cause that much damage, the fact that about 10 people have set him as enemy should have done the trick.

He should have been banned a long while ago - but with someone like that they will just sign up again.

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:57 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:

It has annoyed me in the past when people are complaining about NWS tags missing from posts.

Aren't you guys supposed to be at work, not surfing the net?

It's a small courtecy to other BCF users to add a NWS tag to something. Takes about as much effort as scratching your nose so why is it a problem??

People who work get things called breaks, and during those breaks internet time might even be permitted. Doesn't mean to say you can browse pr0n all day long to your hearts content.

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:02 - 25 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

HurtMePlease should go, he is a first-class knob.

Davo wrote:
IMHO, he should have been banned a long time ago.

Yeah, him too. Laughing

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:02 - 25 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo it's gettin' bitchy now! Laughing

Jrod
Page 3 Girl

PostPosted: 04:23 - 25 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the one going round msn asking people to set his as enemy!! Wink

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:08 - 25 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point Herbal.

Gotta be said, I enjoy IMHO's posts. He says what every one else is thinking, but afraid to say, like Siggy, only more offensive and blunt (if thats' possible).

zaknafien

PostPosted: 02:29 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

HerbalDayZ wrote:
Giv the bloke a chance every post i see him make is rated even if it aint all that bad .An he still comes back maybe cus he likes the site .

He started it and continued it. He's now reaping what he sowed.

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:54 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
anyone want to go up to Birmingham sometime to play baseball?? all need your own baseball bats mind Whistle

Don't forget to stop off at coventry and borrow my chain saws, I'm sure you'll find a use for them Angelic

MikeH
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:59 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Re: HurtMePlease PM Abuse Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:
I've had 2 PM's from this user giving me abuse, what can i do about it? i've added him to the enemy list but i still get PM's from him.

It started when he posted a photo in a thread which did not have the NSFW tag, i was in work at the time so i pm'd him asking him not to post pics of his grandad and uncles sucking each other off. he replied with verbal abuse and i responded in the same manner. today i got another PM and this time with tubgirl in it. again i'm at work with senior staff working behind me, luckily i closed the screen quickly enough and it wasn't seen.

back to the question, is their a way i can block him?

Try doing some work instead of skiving on the net Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Re: HurtMePlease PM Abuse Reply with quote

MikeH wrote:
UrbanRacer wrote:
I've had 2 PM's from this user giving me abuse, what can i do about it? i've added him to the enemy list but i still get PM's from him.

It started when he posted a photo in a thread which did not have the NSFW tag, i was in work at the time so i pm'd him asking him not to post pics of his grandad and uncles sucking each other off. he replied with verbal abuse and i responded in the same manner. today i got another PM and this time with tubgirl in it. again i'm at work with senior staff working behind me, luckily i closed the screen quickly enough and it wasn't seen.

back to the question, is their a way i can block him?

Try doing some work instead of skiving on the net Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
People are entitled to lunch breaks. Rolling Eyes

Mary Jane
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:19 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="flip"]
markcatate wrote:

(Slightly OT... Found this googling pork, thought it was funny).

https://lennthompson.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/pork.jpg

XD That's the CUTEST PIGGY EVER! Very Happy

MikeH
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 23:24 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
people are entitled to lunch breaks

Yep heard it before thats the standard excuse Rolling Eyes we had someone take the piss at our place, she was spending more time surfing than working it's becoming a commen problem now.

Consider, even if you are honest John and you only surf in "your own time" whose resourses are you using ? who pays for the connection and the bandwidth, electricity etc etc.... do you have specific written permission to use the companies facilities for your own purposes ?

We've had to put a blanket ban on non work related surfing on the companies PC's as too many folk we're taking the Piss during working hours, not only wasting time when they should be working but downloading crap pushing up our download quota's and hence our bill.

Make sure you know your companies policy on internet use and remember it's more often than not logged, so whether it's marked as NWS or not the fact our viewing the site could end up in a disciplinary.

Just my 2p, I've been on both sides of this one and it's easy to get caught out Smile

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:09 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeH wrote:
Quote:
people are entitled to lunch breaks

Yep heard it before thats the standard excuse Rolling Eyes we had someone take the piss at our place, she was spending more time surfing than working it's becoming a commen problem now.

Consider, even if you are honest John and you only surf in "your own time" whose resourses are you using ? who pays for the connection and the bandwidth, electricity etc etc.... do you have specific written permission to use the companies facilities for your own purposes ?

We've had to put a blanket ban on non work related surfing on the companies PC's as too many folk we're taking the Piss during working hours, not only wasting time when they should be working but downloading crap pushing up our download quota's and hence our bill.

Make sure you know your companies policy on internet use and remember it's more often than not logged, so whether it's marked as NWS or not the fact our viewing the site could end up in a disciplinary.

Just my 2p, I've been on both sides of this one and it's easy to get caught out Smile

their is no limit on bandwidth where i work and i dont think me opening IE is going to have an impact on the electricty bill at all Rolling Eyes

sounds like a right old sh*t hole at your place Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 37 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3