Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


CBR 600 '96 FT Exhaust studs

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:19 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: CBR 600 '96 FT Exhaust studs Reply with quote

Hi all, cant find the info anywhere.

Anyone know which (out of these) a cbr exhaust stud is?

Exhaust Stud M6 x 35mm
Exhaust Stud M6 x 45mm
Exhaust Stud M6 x 55mm
Exhaust Stud M8 x 35mm
Exhaust Stud M8 x 45mm
Exhaust Stud M8 x 55mm

Thanks
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rit
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:39 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prolly worth giving David Silvers a bell mate. They helped me out a few times.

01728 833020
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:18 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive ordered 6 at 45mm and 2 at 55mm (just incase).

Was like a fiver. Fook it.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 181 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.79 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 36.43 Kb